Chapter 15

Gavin decided to break the silence. "Um... You wanna do anything, Con?"

Connor looked up at him, but his soft gaze fell down again.

"Uh... We don't need to fuck, I won't force you to do that, duh... You want to... Go somewhere? Play video games, watch TV? Anything?" Gavin asked, feeling a little awkward.

Connor looked up and smiled. "I think we can play some video games?" Connor chose.

"S-sure! Oh, and... Do you want to order pizza or anything? Did you try that?" Gavin asked.

"No, I haven't tried that. But I'd like to..." Connor said, smiling at Gavin's cute awkwardness.

Gavin chuckled and went downstairs together with Connor.

He then picked up his phone and unlocked it, seeing 37 notifications from Tina. He swiped them all away and called the pizza guy and ordered a big Italian Pizza. He loved that pizza.

"It will come after about half an hour." Gavin announced.

"Okay. Which games shall we play to pass time?" Connor asked.

"How about... I know it's a really old game... But what about Until Dawn?" Gavin asked, connecting the PS4 to the TV.

"It's a 2015 game I had for a really long time, but I did not even play once. It was... A gift from my boyfriend before our breakup... Anyways... Don't spoil yourself about this game, got it?" Gavin said.

"Got it. No spoilers." Connor agreed and nodded.

Gavin took the controller and loaded up the game. "Maybe... You want to play this chapter?"

Connor shook his head. "You play the first one, I play the next one."

"M'kay..." Gavin muttered and started playing.

During the whole chapter, Connor and Gavin were giving their opinions on characters, their actions, game graphics, which were pretty old according to them, since it's 2038 and it's December...

Connor's favourite character so far was the girl named Sam, who was played by Hayden Panettiere.

Gavin's was Sam too.

When Hannah and Beth died, the chapter ended, and the analysist scene started, with the character named Alan Hill, who was played by Peter Stormare. That guy was creepy, but interesting.

When the next chapter started, he gave Connor the controller.

The doorbell. Gavin walked over to the door and payed for the pizza.

He then came back to the sofa with it. He put it on the coffee table.

Connor paused the game and put the controller down, looking at the Italian pizza that was still hot and a little steamy.

The smell entered his sensors. It was a... Pleasing smell. He was sure Gavin found it appetitizing.

Gavin took a slice and bit it really well. "Mhm!"

Connor just smiled at him, sitting still.

After Gavin swallowed, he started speaking. "Give it a try, Con! I'm sure you'll love it!"

Connor then turned to the pizza and took a slice. Gavin was holding his, waiting for Connor to give it a try.

Connor opened his mouth and bit quite a bit of the edge. He made sure he turned off his substance analyzing system before doing so. He knew it was an unhealthy food, but who cares?

The taste... The taste of that Italian pizza was fantastic. No wonder it's Gavin's favourite...

Connor then swallowed after expieriencing that new delightful taste.

"How was it?" Gavin asked, hoping for a positive answer, and not getting "that is not good for your health" shit.

Connor smiled a wide smile, turning to the man. "It's amazing! Why couldn't I have it earlier?"

Gavin laughed softly at Connor's excitidness. "But don't eat too much, you can get chubby, you know?"

"Yeah..." Connor said, taking another bite of his pizza.

The couple ate pizza and continued playing Until Dawn before Gavin got tired and fell asleep on Connor's chest.

Connor turned on his heater to make his... Boyfriend... Comfortable.

He then went into sleep mode for the night.

---

When Connor woke up, before Gavin, it was Friday, 8:00

They both had to get to work at 9:00.

Connor got up and cleaned the coffee table then looked for something in Gavin's fridge and cupboards, to make breakfast. Nothing good.

So Gavin will have to eat the pizza leftovers from last night.

"Connor... Where are you..."

"I'm here, Gav."

A beat of silence. Connor... Called him... "Gav"?

"Can you say that again, I couldn't hear you..?" Gavin asked, clearly lying, according to Connor.

"I... I said " I'm here, Gavin..." Connor blushed bright blue, looking awkwardly into random directions.

Gavin stood up from the sofa and walked up to the android, raising his chin.

"No, it wasn't like that, repeat, please." he demanded softly.

Connor couldn't help but look into Gavin's gray, cute eyes. "I'm here... Gav."

Gavin got his hand away from Connor's chin and giggled. "Damn, Con, you're so fucking cute... I love the nickname..."

"Ok, ok... By the way, make sure to go shopping after work. Or may I accompany you?" Connor asked, changing the subject and stopping himself from blushing.

"I can go by myself-"

"I will accompany you." Connor said.

"Works for me. Now, let's eat more pizza!" Gavin said, placing the pizza box on the kitchen table.

---

9:00

Gavin and Connor were at work, so was Hank, Tina, Chris and a lot of other officers.

Tina and Chris were bugging Gavin in the breakroom, but the detective ignored them and returned to his desk after his daily coffee.

Chris stayed and had a small chat with Tina, probably to gossip, while Gavin was going to Connor, asking if he wanted to go on a patrol.

Chris and Tina still don't know who confessed their feelings first.

Fuck.

"Hey, Hank, can me and Connor go on a patrol?" Gavin asked, as Connor smiled at him warmly.

"Wait, wait... How was last night, boys?" Hank asked, chuckling.

"Well, we ordered a pizza, played an old PS4 video game, then dozed off to sleep..." Gavin said. He did not tell about the kiss, making Connor slightly frown, but he did not say anything about it and after Hank's and Fowler's approval, went on a city patrol.

Emotions (Gavin x Connor)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें