Stupid Freaking Rumors

Começar do início

Draco POV

I just sat there, watching Megan explain what happened while she was obviously holding back tears. It killed me to watch her like this. Yet I don’t love her… do I?

“A-a-and- Ugh!” tears started to pour down her face, yet again.

I did something, yet again, that was very unlike me. I pulled her in for a hug so she could cry into me, for a second time.

I just know that it wasn’t because of the friendship that I was forced to make between Megan and myself by my father. It was something… different. Something that I know wouldn’t turn out good for either of us.

The next thing I knew, Megan had cried herself to sleep. So I swooped her up, bridal style- I had forgotten how little she weighed-, and headed for the Slytherin common room.

Once I reached the common room, I carried her up the stairs to my dorm- which I shared with Blaise Zambini-, and lightly placed her onto my bed.

Seconds later I realized that she shouldn’t sleep in her costume, so I woke Megan up, told her to change, and threw one of my shirts at her. She slowly changed out of her costume and into my shirt, half asleep while doing so.

When she had changed she collapsed onto my bed and immediately fell back into a deep slumber.

I crawled into my bed next to her because I will not sleep on the floor.

Lets hope that she remembers what happened tonight so she doesn’t think that anything sexual happened.

Megan POV

I woke up in, you know, a bed. Yet the odd thing was that I don’t remember going to my dorm last night.

I looked to my right and saw… Draco? What the- I then remembered what had happened the previous night.

George cheating on me, Draco letting me cry into him, me explaining to him what happened, me crying some more, me falling asleep on him. And I think I remember him waking me up so I could change.

I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

The image of George kissing another girl flashed in my mind, yet again, causing me to get teary eyed, yet not letting them fall.

I slowly, and carefully got out of Draco’s bed- or at least I tried to. I ended up falling on my face. That woke Draco up.

“What the hell are you doing?” he asked sleepily.

“Sniffing the floor,” I replied oddly.

“Well stop sniffing the floor and get up,” spoke Draco, helping me up.

Draco being close to me, made me feel not as upset anymore. Like I wasn’t going to cry.

“I’m gunna go to my dorm now,” I said. Draco nodded and I walked out of his dorm. After I got a few feet away from it, I turned around, poked my head into the dorm and said, “Thanks.” I then left, again.

“Where they hell were you last night?!” Kara yelled as I walked into my dorm.

“Uh, with Draco?” I spoke. I heard footsteps running off.

“You didn’t?” Kara said in disbelief.

“No, I didn’t. It’s just that he didn’t want me to have to sleep on the couch so he brought me to his dorm. We didn’t do anything, I swear,” I said, holding my hands above my head.

“Okay, good, because if you had and George had found out not only you, but Draco, would be dead,” I got upset when I heard George’s name. But pushed it away as I didn’t want to cry over him anymore.

No, I wouldn’t cry over George Weasley anymore.

“I-I caught George kissing another girl last night. Yet he doesn’t know I saw,” I said sadly.

Kara pulled me into an awkward hug. Cause I hug awkwardly!

“Can I help you get revenge on him?” she asked hopefully.

“That sounds like your planning something evil,” I spoke. “And yes, but not today. I feel too lazy today, so tomorrow.”

My stomach growled loudly. “I’m hungry,” I said.

Kara chuckled. “I’ll wait for you out in the common room.”

I looked in the mirror. I was a mess. And I was wearing one of Draco’s shirts. It smelled good. Like colon that was made just for him. I don’t know, but I think I may like Draco, in a way more than friendship yet not really like, like liking him. I’m such a slut.

I pulled off Draco’s shirt and changed into a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a navy blue t-shirt with sequins at the top.

I decided to just brush my hair and not do anything special with it since I didn’t feel like it.

I walked out into the common room and I saw Kara and Draco waiting for me.

Together we walked down to breakfast. When we reached the Great Hall, I made sure to not even look over to the Gryffindor table, yeah I failed at that.

What I saw was George’s arm around the bitch and then, you know, most people in the hall be staring at me. That part was normal. I just casually walked to the Slytherin table.

I sat between Kara and Draco, and across from Blaise Zambini.

“Uh, Blaise, do you know why everyone is staring at me?” I asked Blaise, about a minute after we sat down.

“They all know about how you cheated on Weasley last night,” he spoke.

“What?! I didn’t cheat on him! He cheated on me! And even if I did cheat on him, what did I do?” I asked.

“Well I heard that you and Draco slept together last night,” he said. I hit my head on the table. Unfortunately there just happened to be a plate there.

“Oww,” I moaned. I felt blood trickle down my head and onto the table. I slowly lifted my head up. “Draco, come with me,” I said. We both got up.

“You need to go to the hospital wing,” he spoke.

“Where do you think we’re going, dumbass?”

A/n Another chapter! Okay so you were supposed to find out who the bitch was in this chapter but I'm putting it off until next chapter. And I hope that you Dragan fans out there are starting to get a bit more happy. Oh and last chapter I was supposed to say, whoever guesses who the ??? POV is gets a dedication. (It's been the same person in both of the ??? pov's) Yep, so yeah. I've got a headache. So, BYE!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan