Omelets

Chapter 2

"So Liam, will you make me an omelet like dads? His are the best, but I know you can make one just as good, oh, and double that order, my friend Taylor slept over last night as well!"

"Y/N oh sure no problem love! What did you and Taylor do last night? Oh! Did you ever go to that Pub I told you about downtown ? It's absolutely TERRIFIC ! You should get the Black Angus Burger, Niall just adored it !

"No Liam, I did not go to the Pub and I did not order the Black Angus Burger. We watched Bridesmaids and ate a bunch of chocolate ice cream. Now finish our omelets!

"Alright then, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. "

Well you don't say.

"I'm going to get Taylor, want me to get mum and dad down here?"

"That would be lovely, Y/N."

****

"MUM, DAD, LIAMS HERE."

"Oh dear, will you tone it down a bit? Taylor is still sleeping!"

No mum, once Taylor finds out LIAM is here she will go mad and rip up all the toilet paper in the house..again.

"I was going to wake her up anyway, shes been knocked out after the seen where Helen was crying to Annie."

Taylor and I just ADORE Bridesmaids. It is literally the best movie known to man. Besides the Notebook.

"Taitai, wakey wakey!"

"Leave me alone, cant you see I'm sleeping you twit."

Oh, so this is how it's gonna be.

"Taitai I made your omelet downstairs just how you like it, please come down before it gets cold!"

I wasn't gonna tell her Liam was down there, because I wanted to see how shed react to see Liam cooking her omelet.