Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

***Jane's P.O.V.***

"Hey, Jane, wake up." Louis said shaking me.

I groaned. "Ugh, what time is it?" I asked rolling around to look at him.

"Its 10:00. Can you get up and get ready? We need to talk." Louis said seriously.

"Okay? let me just get ready.." I went into the bathroom, got dressed, did my hair in a messy bun, and then put a bit of make-up on. I went back out to my room.

"Okay, so what's going on?" I asked. What was going on? Should I be worried?

"Okay, well my mom texted me earlier this morning... I don't really know how to explain, so I'll just read you what she said. "He started reading his text from his mom. "Hey honey, good morning! I was talking to Jane's mom, Harper Mahin, (Mahin was my last name if you didn't know!) and we got to know each other a bit. We started talking, and it turns out, before her husband, Brett, who she recently divorced, she use to be married to Troy. And Troy is Jane's biological father. And he's yours too. So what I'm trying to say is that, Jane is you half sister! I hope this isn't too much for you to handle right now. But Harper and I felt you should know. Well have a good day today! Bye." He finished and looked up at me. my mouth dropped. What the hell! My mom had NEVER told me about Troy, never. And I barley found out?!

"So your my sister!" Louis said cheerfully.

"I know, that's... awesome. But, my mom never told me about, Troy."

"I know, and I'm sorry about that. But look on the bright side, I'm your brother!!" I laughed.

"So are we gonna tell the others about us?" I asked, I would like too, but i had to ask Lou, or should I say my brother.

He paused to think about it. "I don't know, maybe we should wait for a little bit, I don't want to overwhelm them."

"That's true. Okay!" i said smiling and hugging him.

***Niall's P.O.V.***

I woke up at about 11:00, got up, got ready, and went over to Jane's flat. I was about to knock on the door, but I heard her and Louis talking.

"So are we gonna tell the others about us?" I heard Jane say.

There was a pause, and then Louis answered her. "I don't know, maybe we should wait for a little bit, I don't want to overwhelm them."

What? He didn't want to 'Overwhelm' us? Was Jane cheating on me with Louis? I knocked on the door.

"Good morning!" Jane said as she opened the door on hugged me. "Are we gonna go shopping?"

"I don't know. What was going on in here?" I asked looking at her than Louis. They both looked at each other. He shrugged.

"Well, we found out this morning that I'm his half sister."

"And I'm her half brother." They said smiling.

"Oh wow really?" I said.

She laughed. "Yup, I was pretty surprised too."

Now I felt horrible for think that she was cheating on me.

"So... are we going to go now?" Jane asked again picking up her purse.

"Yes we are." I said taking her purse and putting it back down. "And I'm paying!"

"Oh Niall, I can help pay."

"Too late. Lets go!" I grabbed her hand and we went to the lift. I pushed the button for level one.

It was kind awkward one the lift because there was a girl who was about 20, and she was just staring at me.