Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

***Jane's P.O.V.***

I was so nervous for today, Niall and I were going to talk. About everything.

After eating breakfast, Harry and I started talking.

"Are you scared? You know, that Niall might not forgive you?" I asked him, he just laughed.

"No. He always does, so its okay." He smiled half-way.

"But...what if he doesn't this time." I suggested. He smiled slowly faded away.

"But...he's like my brother, he has to forgive me." He said while swooshing his hand through the dust floating around in the air.

"Okay,"

"Good morning," Niall said cheerfully "ready to talk?" He said looking at Harry and I. Harry nodded.

"Sure." I said nervously twiddling with my thumbs.

"So, why did you do this?" He was suddenly serious. "With him."

"Hey!" Harry cried.

"No offence." Niall said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I just- I don't know. It just," I paused "happened. And it was a huge mistake."

"Gee, thanks." Harry muttered again.

I shrugged. And kept waffling on. (Waffle is an English slang word that means to talk on and on about nothing) "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but please, please, forgive me. Everybody makes mistakes. Right?"

He shook his head, and a tear slowly rolled down his cheek. "I think we should maybe take a break. See other people." He got up, and went over to the dock.

I started walking after him. "Wait. Niall. Wait!" I said, starting to jog.

***Niall's P.O.V.***

I heard Jane called my name, and the pit-pat of her vans running after me. I took a deep breath, and turned around.

"Can we talk?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Sure."

"I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again. I promise."

"Well I can't just forget about it."

"Can we just,"

"Yeah?" I asked interrupted.

"start over?"

"Like we never met?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No, before you and Harry kissed." She answered.

After thinking about it, I answered "I'd love that." She sighed, and smiled.

I smiled. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said back to me. We watched the sunset, until it became

***

In the next week, we made it to Paris and got to Jane's flat, it was really pretty. The main colors were blue and white, it was simple, but pretty. Her living room was pretty too. Her kitchen was simple, but nice, it was my favorite. And then when you walked outside, the Eiffel Tower was right there next to her window.It was a beautiful sight. Uncle Si had hired some people to design it. They did a great job. I hope she liked it as much as I did.

Once we got there we put a scarf over her eyes and walked her into her flat.

When we took it off we all yeah "Surprised!"

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much!" She shrieked. "Group hug!" She yelled. We all ran into her arms. And then she kissed my check. "I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

~Auothors Note~

Hope it was good. Keep reading/voting/commenting for more!!

Oh, and if you wanna see Jane's flat, click below!

http://pinterest.com/pin/189714203023289470/   This is how Jane's view is of the Eiffel Tower. Pretty right?

http://pinterest.com/pin/187673509442240793/   This is Jane's bed room, not so blue, but more aqua, but still pretty!

http://pinterest.com/pin/230739180878988382/  And this is her Kitchen.

I'll put more rooms, even though they weren't described in the story!

http://pinterest.com/pin/165859198746969595/  And I guess you could say this is her living/relaxing space. I like the colors together.

http://pinterest.com/pin/113082640614082317/  This is Jane's bathroom. And if you look on the right, you can see her living room!

Okay, so thats it for tonight. And if you want Comment which room is your favorite!!