Chapter 6

A kid opened the door to the music room.

Roses flew out the door and he gasped when he saw the Host Club.

"Welcome." The members greet.

"Oh, it's just a kid." Hikaru said.

"And a boy, no less." Kaoru huffed.

"What's wrong, little lost boy? Do you need something from our palace?" Tamaki asked with a smile.

"Y-You're this place's king? Am I wrong?" The kid asked.

"Not entirely wrong." You say. "Are you okay?"

"Come, little lost boy. What did you just call me?" Tamaki questioned.

"King." The kid repeated.

"Oh, king. Yes, indeed. I am this Host Club's king!" Tamaki told.

"I'm Takaoji Shiro, Elementary 5th Year. Class A. I hereby petition the Host Club king to take me as apprentice." The kid announced.

"Well, it's your call, Tamaki." You comment. "What do you say?"

______________________________________

"My, Tamaki-kun, you have an apprentice?" A guest asked.

"Yes. He's still in grade school, but I like the look in his eyes." Tamaki told.

"Can such a small boy serve as a host?" She asked.

"Love has nothing to do with age. No, to tell the truth, even my heart begins to pound and I always become like a little boy when you are before me." Tamaki said.

Doesn't letting Shiro observe that close, make it difficult?" asked Haruhi.

"He usually insists that he becomes proportionally more beautiful the closer people see him. Just let them be." Kyoya answered.

"(Name)-sama, do you believe in love?" A male guest asked.

"Me? Why, of course." You sipped your tea.

You place the teacup on the table before

"It's because I've been falling in love with you since the day I saw you, young master." You lean closer to the male as you breathe into his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"I-I can't.." The male blew a fuse as his face flushed.

He then fell onto the floor.

"M-Me next!"

"Me, too, (Name)-sama!"

"(Name)-sama, I want your love, too!"

Shiro turns his head to have a look at you. After properly looking at you for a couple of seconds, a visible red hue covered his cheeks.

"Could it be you've gotten a crush on (Name)-senpai?" Hikaru implied, ruffling the boy's hair and looking in your direction.

"B-Beautiful." Shiro muttered, eyes sparkling. "Just like her..."

"Her?" Kaoru blinked.

"You bad girl, who showed me the forbidden fruit. You're like a mermaid princess, bringing light to me sea of loneliness. " Tamaki told his guest

"I'm a mermaid princess?" She asked.

"If you ask me, you're more like the carp we have in our pond at home. I wouldn't want to offer you any such clumsy flattery." Shiro interrupted.

You choke on your tea when you heard that.

"(Name)-sama, are you okay?!"

"Carp?" the girl cried.