Chapter 2

Haruhi was sitting in the library as she studied.

She left our a huff a few seconds later.

"They're going to hound me if I'm late." Haruhi told herself as she dashed out of the library.

She walked to the music room and opened the door, only to be greeted by butterflies, flowers and sunlight.

'Where...is this?' Haruhi wondered.

It looked like an amazon.

"Welcome!" Tamaki, Tadashi, Mitsukuni, Kaoru, Hikaru, Kyoya and (Name) greeted.

'When I opened the door there were the South tropics. Mother in heaven, this is the club I was forced to join into last week, the Ouran Host Club.' Haruhi got an irk mark on her head.

"Oh, it's you, Haruhi. You're late." The Hitachiin twins state.

'According to my calendar, this is definitely still early April.' Haruhi looked at her small pocket calender.

"Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold wind would be nonsense. Why else do we have this perfect heating and cooling system?" Tamaki announced.

"Do you have some sort of criticism of our club's policies? Haruhi-kun, you owe us a debt of 8 million yen." Kyoya questioned as he typed in his laptop.

Haruhi suddenly remembered how she had dropped the vase.

"Fine men do not huddle up in bulky clothing. It may be a chilling early spring in the world, but in our club, we welcome our little kittens to a warm, south tropical aura! Yes! Today this place is a paradise, a hot, hot islamd of everlasting summer." Tamaki told as he placed his arm around Haruhi's shoulder.

"I, on the other hand, feel a chill in every sense of the word." Haruhi mumbled.

"Haruhi, you're so funny!" You hug the girl.

______________________________________

"Those with the wherewithal first, in social standing, and second in money, spend their time here, at the private Ouran High School Academy. As such Ouran Host Club is where handsome boys and a gorgeous girl with too much time on their hands, entertain and charm girls and boys, who also have to much time on their hands. It is the school's own personal, elegant playground for the super-rich." Tamaki explained.

Haruhi looked on.

"What heartlessness. Even with my lustrous skin, like ivory, and my outfit, like that of a Balinese King, all too fitting for me. I am no longer a slave before my goddess, kneeling and swearing my loyalty." Tamaki spoke as he held a guest's chin.

"Tamaki-kun.." The girl blushed.

"Tamaki-sama." Another girl blushed.

"Fantastic!" A guest exclaimed.

"Oh, yes. Next week, our Host Club will be sponsoring a dance party." Tamaki informed.

"A dance party?" Haruhi repeated.

"What will you be doing at this dance party?" A guest asked Kaoru and Hikaru.

"We're renting a ball in the large building." Hikaru told.

"And throwing a big main event there." Kaoru finished.

"Although, I wanted to spend that alone time with you, Kaoru." Hikaru leaned closer to his brother's face as he lifted his chin up.

"Don't say that, Hikaru. I'm the one who really wanted it." Kaoru confessed.

"Brotherly live, with a south tropical flavour!" The girls squealed as they blushed together.