Good Day in London

It was a cold September day in London. Melanie Jones, was laying down that morning and was on her laptop scrolling through twitter.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, looking at her clock. It was 8:30 and she had to get to work. She hopped up, took a shower and did her daily routine.

She worked at a Music Store. Her favorite place to work which was odd. She had gotten dressed and everything. She grabed her cell phone, and left her flat heading to her job. She had earphones in once she reached her job.

Her boss greeted her as she walked in, "Ello Mel, we have a few lads coming in buying new equipment." He said. Melanie nodded and put her things behind the counter and started putting up records that were left out. She had Sam Smith "Stay With Me." on the speakers.

She was done putting the records when five lads came in. "Um, hello." One with with black haired asked. "Oh hi welcome to Jones Music Store." Melanie said with a nice and warm smile. "Yes, we were scheduled to come pickup our new qequipment." One had said with a eyebrow piercing and lilac purple hair.

"Um yes." Melanie went to the cash register and looked on the computer. "Are you guys.. 5 Seconds of Summer?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm Michael." Said the one with they brow piercing.

"I'm Calum." Said the freakishly cute one with black hair.

"I'm Ashton." Said the other one with dimples.

"And, i'm Luke." Said the one with the lip piercing. Melanie knew who they were and decided to keep her cool. "Alright! You're sets are back here." She lead them into a special room in the front where they kept their things.

"Here you are." She said looking at all of them for their approval.

"Woah! I like it lads. What about you guys?" Calum asked looking at his guitar.

"It's pretty cool. Thanks umm.." Ashton said looking at her name tag. "Melanie. Thanks Melanie." He said with a smile.

Micheal nodded and so did Luke. "We like them." Luke said with a smile.

Melanie nodded and had some workers come and put them in the 5SOS bus.

"Hey.. Umm i don't know if you wanna go but here's 2 tickets to tonights concert." Ashton said with a cheeky smile and handed her the tickets.

I could not believe he's doing this. This is amazing i'll totally take Carter with me. What will i wear? You know what i'll worry about that later.

"Um yeah thanks, Ashton." Mel replied keeping her cool trying not to fan girl.

_______________

AN: VOTE ,COMMENT AND TELL WHAT YOU THINK :))