13

*Time skip:)*

{The crowd wild as we finish the first song of our concert. What a rush! We played '1997' by Saint motel. As I take a sip out of my pink Nalgene bottle, decorated with stickers from other countries we've been to on our world tour, I put the bottle down and rush over to Tate to give him a hug. We're band mates in our band. I'm the lead singer, he's the pianist, and there are a few other people in our band too. A drummer, guitarist and a bassist. I walk back to the microphone with an electric feeling in my veins. Smiling to myself, I speak.

"Thanks! Thank you so much! You guys are great! Truly amazing. Um, our next song is an original, actually. We're Empire and this is Blossom" I say.

Taking a deep breath in, I back away to prepare myself for what's about to happen. I move back to the mic and I start singing. I can't hear myself though. The sound of my voice is being drowned out by the thousands of voices chanting my name in the crowd.

"Sophia! Sophia! Sophia!"

Suddenly, the thousands of voices merged into one.}

"Sophia!" I wake up to my teacher, Mr M gently shaking me awake.

"Mmmf" I groan, sitting up off of my desk and rubbing my eyes.

"Your grandfather's here to pick you up"

"CRAP!" I yell getting up and grabbing my bag from the back of my chair. I give Duncan a hug before leaving the classroom.

"Good luck, Pheeph" he whispered in my ear.