4

*15 hours, 12 bags of popcorn, 2 pizzas and A LOT of episodes later:)*

"SOOO GOODDD!" I tell my grandpa as he picks the remote up and turns the tv off.

"Oh, I know, right? I'm surprised you've never been interested in watching it before" he replies.

"Can I sleepover?" I ask yawning.

"I'm way ahead of you, Phia. Jan dropped your stuff here before you came" he tells me.

"Good, cause I'm tired" I say rubbing my eyes.

"That's what happens when you let a 13 year old stay up till 12 o'clock. But hey! At least it's Friday" he tells me, yawning out the last little part as I let out a groggy giggle while my hands are still massaging my eyeballs.

"Go up to your aunts old room and get a good night sleep. We have a few things we have to get done tomorrow" grandpa says.

I get up and do what he says. Brushing my teeth first, of course.

After I brush my teeth and floss, I put some zit cream on my little pimples to try to continue my phase of having clear skin.

I turn the bathroom light off and walk into my aunts old room from when she was a kid. It's the room I always use when I'm sleeping over.

It looks just like Molly Ringwald's bedroom in 16 Candles.

How cool!?

On the wall you can't see in the picture, there's a bunch of posters from when my aunt was a kid and some that I added cause even if I love 'em, they don't go with the aesthetic of my room at home.

On that wall, there's a weezer poster, 3 arkells posters, 5 Who posters, a friends poster, a nirvana poster, 3 beach boys posters, a vampire weekend poster, a few Pretenders and blondie albums hung, 7 Leonardo Decapreo pictures and a HUGE Mick Jagger poster sMACK dAB in the middle of aLL OF IT.

Obviously Jan being the child she was and stILL IS has Ren and Stimpy, the Flintstone's, The Jetson's And the Simpson's stickers aLL AROUND her wall of icons.

I admire the wall, get in bed and turn the light off.