First Day of School

This is my first story on wattpad hope you guys and girls enjoy and i will be updating reguarly.

Oais P.O.V

You can look me in my face (I ain’t got no worries) [x3]
See the sh-rooms keep me up (I ain’t got no worries) [x3]
You see money right there, yeah that’s Tunechi right there (turn up)
Yeah that’s Mack Maine right there, and we ain’t got no worries
You see pussy right there redbone mangos right there
See them sh-roomies right there we ain’t got no worries .....

"OOH MY GOODNESS TURN THaT FUCKIN SHIT DOWN " i yelled as fell off my bed as the loud tune of no worries by lil wayne blasted through my older brother xavier's room .

Next thing i know this nigga turns it up even louder i screamed becoming fusturated got up and barged into this niggas room.

He was there with his bros Tyler ,Martin ,Hunter, Dae Dae, Trigger and lastly the leader of they stupid mob Pharaoh.

i look around the room while all the boys look at me like i'm crazy the smell of weed was crazy in the room i see xavier sitting on the chair near his desk where he counting a load of money.

I jumped on him put him in a headlock while sitting halfley on his lap and shouted " my nigga whats really up with you i can barely see through the crust on my eyes and you blasting loud music like you

the only one who lives in this bitch" the guys began to laugh as i glared at my brother, next thing i know his bitch ass flips over and throws me on his bed playfully which fortunatlely caused me to land right on pharaoh who caught me just in time before my ass bounced back on the floor.

"ay yo oreo you dead paying i was almost done counting these racks now i gotta start over cause of your bitch ass and you better go put on some clothes before crust not gonna be the only thing blockin your eye sight" he said looking playful but serious at the sametime.

i quickly got off of pharaoh greeted the squad turned the fuckin music down and headed to my room where i went straight to sleep once more.

2 hours later

i felt someone slowley pull the covers off me and rub my feet. It felt  very soft as it moved up to my legs i slowly opened my eyes and saw the one and only

scruffy yep i opened my eyes and my nigga scruffy my puppy is laying on my legs looking me in the eye i put him down off my bed stretch my self out all over the bed till i accidently rolled off then i hear Dae Dae trifflin ass yell "Oreo your dum ass fell of the bed " as all the boys laughed

"yes nigga just like your girl roll into different niggas beds" i said playfully knowing damn well that latisha wasn't his girl but just someone who everybody i mean EVERBODY fucked around with.

" yo i'm not playing you know i just fuck that bitch don't be promting that" he shouted from the other room.

"whatever" i replied as i made my way into the bathroom were i stripped and began to take a shower.

I came out the shower when i was done doing my morning rituals and headed into my room only to see Pharaoh stink self laying on my bed like he pay rent.

Well technically he do sense he's the leader of the biggest gang up in NYC who pays my brother who pays the bills.

" yes can i help you " i said as i walked to my in door closet and pulled out my outfit for school it was 8:00 and school starts at 9 so your girl really wasn't tryna be late i grabbed my under graments from Victoria secret and made my way back into the room with my outfit and under garements.

" hi to your bitch ass to , don't mind me go about your buisness i'll wait t'ill your done"

" stop playing son get out"