Full Story. Lou, Aldon and the Glue.

LOU, ALDON, and the GLUE.

Lou sat down with her glue. She caressed it slowly and kissed it lightly. She even sniffed some of it. Many people told her she was retarded and that she should stop sniffing glue, but she didn't care. She loved glue.

As Lou sat with her glue, a man, a very glorious man, stalked upon her. She could not see the man's face but that he quickly grabbed Lou, knocked her out and then ran away with Lou's Glue.

Lou woke up several minutes later. She tapped around her impatiently, searching in desperation for her glue but she couldnt find it anywhere.

She heard her phone ring several time and in fear she picked it up slowly and pressed the green call button.

"H-hello?" She let out in fear.

"My name is Aldon. Look over hear." Aldon was a man with a very high voice. She looked around.

"Where? Look. Whoever took my glue, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you! " She screamed down the phone.

Aldon chuckled. "Catch me if you can, Im the gingerbread man." He swiftly ended the call. Lou looked around once again and caught the sight of Aldon again. She followed him, running up to him quickly. She took hold of his hood but slipped, only accomplishing to take down his hood.

"You're not even ginger!" She cried out in confusion.

He stops and takes out his phone. He takes a shot of the glue and posts it on his Instagram story with the caption "Stole her glue, XD"

Lou manages to get back up in time, chasing him again. Aldon then stops and turns around, placing a hand in front of her. Stopping her completely. She was shocked.

He opened up the cap of glue with a smirk on his face. Then sniffed some of it. Lou gasped. She quickly ran off into a corner and started to cry. "He betrayed me..."

Aldon looks at the girl sadly. He walks over to the girl and hand her the glue. He walks off into another corner and sits there. He begins to cry.

"I'm the worst human ever.."

Lou sits up and notices Aldon. She stands up and sits next to him, placing her arm over his shoulders, hugging him.

"I'm ssuuuuuu sowwwwyyy..." she cooed him.

He looked at her in confusion, "But i was the one who wronged you!"

She shaked her head in protest. "No you didn't! You just stole my glue.." She whispers to herself, "my own glue betrayed me.."

He shakes his head, "But that's wrong!"

She smiles at him. "Not to me, Aldon."

He lays his head against hers and they both smiles as they stare into the sunset, both enjoying the comfort of the hug.

THE END