We got in and headed towards the airport. Our jet should be already there and ready.

25 minutes later

"Hurry up!" I yelled to Nicole. Me and Brie were already seated, I don't know what was taking her ass so long.

"Ugh." I sighed frustrated. I could kill this hoe man.

"Brie can you handle that for me?" I asked, referring to Nicole. She nodded, got up and went outside to get her.

5 minutes later, she came back dragging Nicole by the hair. She threw her in a seat close by us and sat down.

"Bitch was flirting with the security man."

"Figures." I mumbled.

I sat back and close my eyes. Might as well rest for these two hours.

* Kendrick's POV *

I personally think we should have stayed into hotel or something. Why bring drama to other home? I didn't want anyone that had nothing to do this, to get hurt.

Earlier Trigga had told us how a couple of unknown faces were hanging around our territories. He also said that word on the block was we had a few enemies coming out this way. That was definitely a problem.

"Kendrick." Precious whispered. Everyone in the house was sleep, except us. Well at least I think. I just couldn't sleep with this shit on my mind.

"Wassup?"

"We need to talk."

"About?" I asked.

"Us, like do you see something serious in the future for us?"

"Yeah, I mean.. I ain't just chillin' wit' you and allat shit for nothing. Where this come from?"

"Earlier, with Trigga. If we're gonna be together, I want your friends to except me. Especially the close ones! Trigga already announced he didn't like me. I don't know about Brandon, but he hardly ackowledges me as well." She explained.

I sighed and then gave her a look.

"If you want me and only me, why you worried about what they think of you?" I asked.

"I don't, but-"

"But nothing." I cut her off. She kind of pouted and layed down. I'm glad she let it go. A nigga wasn't in the mood for this shit.

* Brielle's POV *

Our jet landed and it was now time to make our move. I looked over at Nicole and she was sleep. So was Blue.

"Blue wake up!" I yelled. I was ready to get this shit over with.

"I'm up, I'm up. Get that bitch up too." He growled.

I snickered at his comment, but did as he said. She got up and started scratching, eww.

"Nasty, just nasty." Blue said as we walked off the jet. I checked the time and it was just 11:58 pm at night.

"Aye driver c'mere." Blue announced. We stopped dead in our tracks.

"Look, our bags are still in. I need you to gather them and take em to our hotel. We'll be checkin' in there ourselves a little later."

"Yes sir." He nodded. Just then our rental car pulled up and I forgot about something.

"Wait B, we need that green bag!"

"Oh yeah, get it for me. I'll be waiting in the car."

I rolled my eyes and went back to get the bag. Once I did, I jumped in the car and we sped off.

Blue checked his phone, and then handed it to me.

"Put that address in the gps for me."

I did and now we could go a little faster. We now know where exactly we were going.

48 minutes later

We stopped at this nice brickhome. I wondered who lived here.

"Brie?" Blue asked.

"Yeah?"

"Nicole is sleep." He told me.

"So what?" I shrugged. I didn't give a fuck about Nicole, nor cared about what she was and wasn't doing.

"Take her out." He whispered, handing me a small pistol. I took it and clenched it hard. I had to put a silencer on it first.

I put two shots to her head and suprisingly, she didn't move or nothing. I threw her body outside and then placed it behind some bushes not far from us. By the time I finished, my hands were bloody.

"Good job." Blue smiled, as he handed me a rag to wipe my hands. I shrugged, because it was nothing.

"You think that car right there, is theirs?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had a few images sent to me. Let's go put em in there."

We got out and quietly jogged over to the car. Blue placed a bomb under the car and small one near the hood. It shouldn't be noticed.

"Hmm, ain't no way they can get through this." Blue whispered.

"Ri-" I was cut off by footsteps. I heard someone coming and we sprinted off. No way was I about to get caught now.

Brandon, Kendrick and Trigga were outside now. They look around confused and over our way as well. We were well hidden, so I wasn't worried.

"I could have sworn I heard talking man." I heard Brandon say.

"And I know I heard footsteps." Trigga added.

"Y'all niggas trippin'." Kendrick shook his head and said. They leaned on the hood of the car and began makin' small talk I guess. Perfect opportunity.

"Blue light em up!" I whispered to him. He nodded and pressed a button.

BOOM!

The car blew up.

Fire was everywhere.

Screams and cries were heard throughout the neighborhood!

Many people came from out their houses, including Camille and some other ladies.

"Oh my God, what the hell happened?!" Camille cried.

"Someone call the police please!" She screamed.

Everyone was devestated! Hell, even I was. I couldn't believe we did that.

I heard police sirens, fire truck sirens and ambulances!

"I can't deal with this shit!" Camille yelled.

"We gotta get her Blue."

"I know, hop in the car."

I did and we sped off down the road. He turned around quickly though and started shooting at people, so they would move. Thank God the police hasn't arrived yet.

While Camille took cover, I jumped out and went to grab her. I had time with her at first, because she was slightly stronger than me. In the end I overpowered.

Once I put her in the car, me and Blue were out.

Mission accomplished!

Vote .

Comment .

Mookie ❤️