Chapter 6: The Farewell-2.

A/N:

Asalam o alikum everyone :-) Thanks for the 1k readers, I love you all! Here is an update from me as a treat. =) Two updates in a week! =)

But I request you all, if you haven't voted the last chapters, please please go back and vote. Please? =(

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I woke up with buzz of Alarm. For the first time in my life, I wasn't annoyed at alarm. Infact I was excited plus nervous plus sad at the same time. Excited because of today's function, nervous at so much VIP treatment and sad at my last day at SAF. A tear rolled down on my cheeks. I wiped it off and moved to bathroom. After doing my toiletries, I took a long warm bath and changed into my dress. I applied kohl, eye liner and mascara and light pink lip gloss after drying my hair. Gosh Too much make up. I wore my eagle style abaya which was in light brown shade with dark brown scarf. As for shoes I choosed Brown heels. I looked at my reflection in mirror, WOW!! I was looking so different, in a good way. I was so excited!!! Picking my purse, I moved to kitchen, as expected my mom was busy in preparing breakfast.

" Asalam o Alaikum Mama." I greeted her with hug.

"Walaikumsalam. Oh my God Fatima!!! Masha Allah!! You are looking so breath taking!! May Allah protect you form the evil eyes. Aameen." She kissed me on my forehead. I giggled shyly and my eyes started watering. Oh God Fatima, get ready for an emotional day.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I entered in SAF with so much emotions. I looked around for no one in particular. Offcourse there was no decoration in university, After all it wasn't an official party. My class fellows arranged it for me after taking permission from Principal. I love them so much! They are the best! As I was approaching to lecture room, my heart beat was increasing. Because

No 1: I was nervous.

No 2: I've not seen anyone from class or friends till now neither in ground nor in building.

I was in front of the close door of my lecture room, I can feel the silence behind the door. Wondering have they made me fooled, I moved my purse from right hand to left hand and turn the knob of the door with my right hand. As I opened the door with the curiosity, I was showered with petal of roses and pieces of colorfull shining ribbons and welcomed with the sound of applause and cheering of my fellows. I covered my mouth with my hands In awe. Our lecture room was turned into a beautiful hall, stage was decorated with Silver and grey banners and ribbons. There were grey and black balloons all around the room. At the back of room, there was a Silver and grey color "Goodbye" banner . Grey caps were hanging from ceiling. Chairs were clothed with white covers and grey ribbons. Everything was depicting the graduation theme. I looked around and noticed that not only my whole class fellows were present, but also some of seniors like Atiq bhai, Safaa Aapi, Annie Aapi, Hamza Bhai and so on. Wow!

BR welcomed me and leaded me towards my seat.

"Girl! you're looking mind blowing."

Kinza kissed me on my cheek.

"Awww thanks love." I replied with a smile.

"Because atlast she had decided to take a bath." Aysh snickered.

I rolled my eyes and they all laughed.

And than one of my class mate called Aysh and Shumaila, our class proctor on the stage. They positioned themselves behind the dice.

"Hello everyone Asalam o alaikum." Shumaila's greetings echoed in speakers.

"As we all know that today we have arranged all this for our friendly class fellow and ever loving friend Fatima Khan." Aysh spoke and the audience started clapping. I really don't know how to respond, I'm not fond of getting praised in public. "It's really sad for us to say good bye to you Fatima. Your presence wasn't unnoticed, you made everyone fan of you."