Oneshot: I'm just concerned, not jealous...

Continuation~!

Kirin Seikatsuri × Reader

(Dandere) (You)

___________________________

Ugh... my head feels like its been hammered a thousand times. Dang it. Where am I anyway? I slowly opened my eyes and narrowing it a little as it was blinded by a very bright light.

"Ack... A-Am I already dead?... I-Is it already my t-time?" I meekly spoke as I unconsciously extended my hand to the bright light.

"Of course not, silly. You're not dead yet, Senpai." I widely opened my eyes when I heard giggles and scanned the room to only find (F/N). Wa-... wait... (F/N)?!?!?!

"(F-(F-(F/N)-kouhai?!" I quickly sat up and began shuffling in the white sheeted bed. (F/N) smiled before telling me to lay down back in the bed. She arranged the blanket and handed me a glass of water. "Relax, Senpai. Just... calm down. Inhale. Exhale."

*inhales*..... *exhales*. Okay... whatever this dream about is, I really freaking need to wake up. Now. This is not true. This is NOT true! THIS IS NOT FREAKING TRUE!!!...I- I am only dreaming... yes, that's it. I'm just freaking dreaming. There's no way in hell that (F/N), the school sweetheart and campus crush, would accompany me here. I'm just assuming things. I'm just exaggerating stuffs. I slapped my right cheek very hard and regretted it instantly as I felt the hurtful impact.

"S-Senpai? Are you okay? Why'd you do that? Geez." She stood up from the chair, quickly grabs an ice pack and gently caressed it in my stinging cheek.

And now I am clearly blushing a thousand shades of red. Oh my goodness... so this is NOT a dream. This is real. My... My wish has been granted. (☆^∇^☆)- wait... What?! What the hell am I thinking?! This is so embarrassing!! Argh!!

"You know, you don't have to feel so tensed up. It's just me Kirin-Senpai." She softly smiled before putting down the ice pack.

"O-Okay... "

We stayed silent for seconds. I looked at her and saw her smiling warmly at me.

"U-Um... W-Why am I h-here anyway?" I asked while looking away, blushing. I totally forgot about asking it. I mean, c'mon, why the hell am I in the clinic?

She narrowed her eyes and tapped her chin as if she's trying to recall something. Dang, she's so cute-... *sigh*. I think I should really consult a psychiatrist. π_π

"Oh, I saw you faint in the hallway, just beside the lockers- why are you behind the lockers anyway, Senpai?" She questioned. She furrowed her brows and stared at me very sternly. As if she's trying to look serious but still look so adorable.