The One Omega

As soon as he entered his single bedroom. He flops down on his bed. The tiredness was taking over his body but not enough to take him off from his thought of what just happened a few hours ago.

About two hours ago, he went to hospital to have a simple medical check -up since he think he really overwork himself with all the hectic schedule. Plus lately he wasn't feeling that good and keep having a headache. Since they were giving a month of breaks from their work so he decide to take care of his health better before the upcoming Concert.

He expects that the doctor will give him some kind of medicine for anything wrong about his body and explain the reason for his often headache. What he didn't expect was when the doctor asking him to stop taking a suppressant for his heat and question him about it.

Unfortunately, he have to stop taking his suppressant due to his inner wolf side,his omega wolf. He has been under suppressant for almost two years and he always stick to it because of his work ethic.

Turn out that, due to his action his inner wolf was trying to fight the effects of the suppressant that he has been taking. That explains why he keep having a headache and having a trouble in controlling his omega side.

According to the doctor, the suppressant was no longer use to calm down his heat but trigger it more since he has been holding back his inner wolf for too long that he never encounter with a proper heat. It has been awhile,the fact he was not having any intercourse with other wolf to relieve his omega side. His omega was trying to fight it. The omega want to be tame by his other half instead of been hold back by the supplements.

What make it worse is that if he keep on relying the suppressant, his omega will be able to break out and his body will be immune to the suppressant . On other words, he will never be able to depend on it anymore. so the only way he could do is to let out his omega side for his next heat and stop taking any suppressant for the time being.

Now here he was. Laying on the bed while cursing inside his head. To say that he was not scare or nervous will be a completely lie because he fucking is. He was too used not having to take care of his heat. Knowing that he will have to goes into a real heat phase by letting out his omega was seriously make him feel super scare.

He feels terrified. Really. It reminds him of his first time being in Bangtan. The first day when they move in into their small dorm. Seokjin has been informed that he was the oldest between all of them. He doesn't really mind it though. But what caught his guard off was the fact that he was the only omega in group.

How he supposed to do? He have to live with another six stranger with three of them are alpha, two beta and one pup because at that time Jungkook was not presenting yet.

He left out a heavy sighs. Been the only omega in the group was kind of make him feel uncomfortable and awkward at first. Lucky for him that all of his members were really understanding and friendly.

Namjoon, their leader and also the lead alpha always make sure that he will not being left out in the group . Giving him a comfort space when he needs. He was so grateful for that. Even though, Namjoon is younger than him and an alpha, he respects Seokjin as the eldest and his omega side.

They always thought that Namjoon will choose him as a potential mate since he was the only omega and they were close too. But he know better that others, Namjoon already has an eyes to someone else and Seokjin never feels any kind of attraction toward the alpha. Sure Namjoon is everything that omega ever want as their mate. Namjoon is smart in making decisions, handsome, tall, brave and calm when solving any conflicts in the group.

However, Seokjin value his friendship more than anything. Plus Namjoon has always share his problem with Seokjin including his feelings toward that someone. Seokjin was the first one to know who it is because Namjoon always seek for his comfort and advice in that matter and Seokjin was so sure that it was mutual that he keep encourage his head alpha to court his potential mate. Giving him a full support.