Felicity smiled upon hearing the question. She didn't seem tensed or scared. She just looked like reminiscing parts of her life.

"I would advice her to be very much appreciative of the subtle factors in life. To focus on the little things that makes her happy, to be contented..." she sighed, looking a bit emotional. "Life is always hard and unfair.... But to my dear younger self, please always choose doing the things that you love, because it'll make you happy," There was a pause again, charges her to lose her track.

Natapos ang oras niya.

"Choose the one that makes you happy..."

I looked on wheres Felicity's eyes are headed, it took me to Zach, who have his arms crossed and is solemnly looking at me. Our eyes met.

I felt a beat in my chest...

Madali kong nilipat ang tingin. Hindi ko na kailangan ng da-dagdag pa sa kaba ko ngayon. Heck, I've never felt this nervous!

"Four are done and we go now to the last one, but definitely not the least."

Halos magpalpitate na ang buong katawan ko, but then I needed to smile and make my way to pick myself a question.

I can feel the cold blow of the wind upon my skin, shucks. Hindi naman malamig kanina, ah?

"And your question is...."

dug dug dug

The moment I picked my question I know I needed to calm down, the more na magpa-panic ako, the more na hindi ko mao-organize ang thoughts ko.

So I simply let out a sigh before I brace the question that was waiting to be answered.

"If you wake up tomorrow and gained any ability or quality, what would you want it to be?"

My brain cells automatically functioned. In a split second, may sagot na ako. All I need is to execute it properly.

"I would want to have the ability to spread happiness like a contagious disease, to let peace prevail in all parts of the world, I want to make all people experience how blissful the world could be even just for a day. I think that ability can give hope to those people who have been struggling, and I also believe that, that ability and quality of life is not far from being possible, only if we would start even just a simple act of kindness within ourselves. Thank you."

Isang malakas na sigawan at palakpakan ang narinig ko. They were all shouting for me, even yelling for my name, which made me happy and overwhelmed, pakiramdam ko nanalo na ako!

Kinabahan ako dahil wala sa pinag-praktisan namin ang tanong na 'yon, but Vince said that what involuntary comes out on my mouth is the representation of who I am inside.

I can't help but to smile after I answered.

I'm very positive that even if I don't win tonight, I'll surely still feel delighted. Coming this long isn't my plan, I already count this like winning the crown.

The drum rolls intesified the rumbling inside my chest. Its so thrilling! Halos parang matanggal na ang puso ko sa ribcage.

Magka-hawak kamay kami ni Pia, habang inaantay ang anunsyo kung sino ang panalo. I can't help but talk to her, hindi ko inakala aabot ako sa huli!

"You deserve the crown," I said with full smile on my lips.

Pinisil niya ang kamay ko at ngumiti rin, hindi na naka-sagot dahil sa pagsasalita ng emcee.

"This year's Miss Intramurals, is none other than...."

Namayani ulit ang drum rolls at kabog ng puso ko. My knees shivered as we await result, ayoko nang tumagal pa!

"Miss Catarina Alcoran!"

I didn't immediately processed what I heard. It was followed by the wild shout and clap from the crowd.

Niyakap ako ni Pia. "You deserve the crown," she repeated my words, and smiled genuinely at me.

I couldn't believe it! Is this real?

Mas lalo akong hindi maka-paniwala nung sinuot na sa'kin ang sash at ipinatong sa ulo ko ang korona.

I won! The crown is mine! Its so surreal.