Choose part 1-e.d (ft. my friend)

You were starting your sophomore year of highschool. It was a big year for you and of course your mom.

You were getting ready for school dressing in some ripped jeans and a cropped James Charles hoodie.

You grabbed your purse and headed to the bus stop when a white Rubicon pulled in front of you. They rolled down the window. You saw a young man around your age.

"What is a nice young lady like you doing at the bus stop?" His voice was sexy, so husky.

"I-I was just waiting for the bus" You say stumbling over your words.

"Well, maybe I can help you get to where you are you going, hop in babygirl"

You had second thoughts but got into the car. He asked where you were going and you replied saying,

"To, Mapple wood highschool" He chuckled still looking at the road ahead.

"Well, your in luck princess" He moved his hand closer to your thigh. You didn't realize it until he squeezed your thigh roughly.

A small moan escaped your lips, you tried keeping calm but you couldn't.

He looked at you, keeping his hand on your thigh. You guys soon arrived at school and you got out the car.

He said he'd see you again, winking at you before he disappeared into the crowd.

As you walk in school, you dropped one of your books, yes you had books. When you went to pick up your books, you felt something touch your butt.

You gasped then turned around and saw a tall brown haired boy standing behind you or should I say behind your butt.

His cheeks flushed red and so did yours. He moved from behind you and helped you pick up your books.

"Ummm...I'm Aidan" He rubbed the back of his neck smiling. His teeth barely showed, his lips looked soft and plump.

"Well, I'm Y/N, and nice to meet you. I hope i see you again sometime"

He smiled waving bye to me, going to his classroom down the hall.

{skip to class}

As you got into your classroom, you saw Aidan AND the boy who picked you up this morning.

They both smiled at you. There was a seat at the back of the room that you carefully made your way to.

You felt eyes on your butt as you walked to the back of the room. You thought it was the guy who picked you up this morning that you had thought.

Your teacher had an equation on the board. He wanted someone to go to the board to solve it.

He of course picked you, the new student. You ended up getting the answer right as Aidan stared at you with the biggest smile on his face.

The "uber" just stared at him in anger. You didn't even asked his name yet but you're trying to figure him out, wow.

{skip class}