the surprise

It was a cool spring morning at McDuck Manor Scrooge was in his office when Duckworth can I. " Sir miss o'gilt wants to talk to you." Scrooge stiffened at the name. " Send her in."

Scrooge mind was in turmoil what dos Goldie want this time but what a nurse him the most was that she is actually using the front door inside if brack in like she normally dos.

After a few minutes the infinis Goldie o'gilt was standing in front of him her blond hair is in a ponytail she was wearing her exploring outfit but she is wearing a weird backpack. Scrooge was put off by how serious her face was this is not the Goldie he new.

" Goldie what have you done that makes you actually us the front door."  Going gust glad at Scrooge. " This is not a game Scrooge, I need your help I don't know what else to do."  Scrooge was even more worried by how vulnerable Goldie is being right now.

Scrooge got up and walked over to Goldie and put his hands on her shoulder. " Goldie whatever is going on I will help you in any whey I can." Goldie nodded and went to reach into he bag but her face was filled with shock she curst under her breath and immediately ran out of the room. " OPAL! Where are you OPAL!"

Scrooge was hot on her heels " Goldie! what is going on and who is this Opal." Goldie only stopped for a second to turn to Scrooge. " She's our daughter! And she is really good at explaining things." Scrooge stopped dead in his tracks his blood go cold. " What?" Goldie barely acknowledge his shock. " Do you know where there any shinning thing here she loves them." Scrooge put aside his shook for a moment because what could possibly be his daughter is lost in the mansion with all the dangerous stuff in here." Yes this whey."

Scrooge and goldie entered the garage and the sound of a child giggling when they found the source of the giggling there was a baby girl with wavy blond hair, blue/green eyes, in a light pink dress, she has a golden nugget the size of a goose egg in her hands there was glass everywhere.

Goldie didn't waste a second and scooped the little girl in her arms getting the gold nugget out of her hands. " Opal you got to stop doing that you scared mommy have to death." Goldie said sternly at her there daughter he could take his eyes off the little girl  hair was from Goldie but the waves were from sister Matilda, her eyes are a combination of both his and Goldie's.

Goldie looked at Scrooge. " Do you want to hold her?" Scrooge was brought out of his stupor he knotted Nutley as his hands were shaking so scared that Opal will cry or he would hurt her. But as soon as she was in his arms Opal looked up at him with a whide smile and snuggled into his chest. Scrooge immediately fell in love with her and wanted to keep her safe, her reluctantly Brock eye contact worth Opal and looked a Goldie and said " we need to talk."