Chapter 1: The Cause

Have you ever asked why bad things happen to good people? Or some people would take advantage of you just because you love them?

I was the Little Miss Ma-Effort. It annoyed me a lot whenever someone would say I was pretty or something. Honestly? I was a dork. I'm not fishing for compliments ok, by the way I am Nina Rodriguez. Seventeen years of age, full blooded filipina and single. 5'4 in height, morena, and a dancer i  my institute. I'm stu"dying" at the Frost University taking up Archi"TORTURE". Yes I am emphasizing how I don't really like it. I'm one of those people who want highngrades without even studying. I mean the university is great and all butt Why oh why Math? who likes it? Ugh plus the fact im stuck with my Ex for the whole freaking academic year.

FLASHBACK

*Last week of classes, Last period"

"Hi baby! Good morning Happy 7th monthsary!" I happily greeted him with a smile and hug. His name is Shrek, Joke (ugh bitter) Stephen Ming, chinito, 6 footer and a dancer like me.

"Hi..." he said in a flat tone.

"Hmm bakit ano problema?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

He sighed and didn't even dare to look at me. "Break na tayo"...

ASFDHSHSGDJS! WHAT! WHYYY WHAT THE FUDGE!

"Y-You-you're joking? Right?" I felt blood rushing to my face out of anger and my eyes started to water up.

"Yeah... paulit ulit? Break.Na.Tayo" He grabbed his bag and went to another seat.

After the class, I went up to him and asked him why. I did everything I could, surprises, met his family and I even gave him my virginity. He didn't even dare look at me. I wanted to slap the shit out of him and all but I kept my composure and went home by myself. I didn't care if I looked stupid crying in the Fx. How stupid! Nina youre just freaking stupid. I cried myself to sleep which lasted for months.

END OF FLASHBACK

------

(AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! I'll add bit by bit into this story. Busy busy busy. Feel free to leave your comments.)