"No. I need to pick Brandon up and get as far away from you as... possible. Fucking hell. Are we kidding?" I mumbled the last part as my eyes took in the scene before me. There had to have been an accident a few cars ahead because the traffic was going slow and the whole motorway was rather lit up. I thought taking this route would be easier and quicker but everything just became more difficult.

"Oh, no. Someone died?" Harry asked as he leaned further in his seat and placed his arms on the car. I watched as his shirt pulled up a little on his back but not enough to show his skin. The material became tight around his shoulder and bicep and it showed off just how nice his body was under his clothes.

When men worked out but didn't overwork themselves and their muscles were only really on show when they did something – like lift their arms or something with their hands – was really fucking nice. Weirdly, it made me think of how safe their arms must be, soft yet still kind of like a protective place to be. Haven't been in a relationship in like... pretty much ever since I started my company and so sometimes, I did miss – almost craved – to be with someone.

"Right. Well, I'm running low on diesel so we'll need to make a stop at the nearest station," I let him know, not that he was bothered at all. Slowly, I changed lanes because there was literally one exit and I didn't want to miss it. The way seemed like it was getting cleared anyway so I decided it was best to wait it out.

"I'm gonna go get food if anything's open," Harry let me know as I pulled up to the petrol station. I nodded as he made his way towards the lit up shop and my eyes focused on the little screen that shows how much stuff went into my car and how much it was going to be.

Kind of hated having nice cars like this when it came to filling them up. I always spent over a hundred pounds on just diesel and it ate my ass away. However, that just motivated me to work more and harder. I had things to keep up and without my job, none of those things would have been under my possession.

After I paid the hundred and twenty-one pounds – which made me cry a little on the inside –, I drove over to the car park and decided to find Harry. He said he went to get food which made me realise I hadn't had much to eat that day. Other than five coffees and two bottles of water, I only snacked on some grapes and whatever cream cheese bagel was forced into me by Danielle.

There was not much open. Other than a Subway – that was close to closing for the night – there was a Costa but it was a machine where you just pressed what you wanted and paid in coins for the drink. A sigh left my lips at little to no options at all and decided to get a white hot-chocolate in the end. I thought maybe, tonight, I would sleep.

With the drink in my hand, finally, Harry was spotted. He sat on one of the tables, right in the middle, as he munched away on his Subway sandwich. He had a drink as well, it seemed. And crisps and a cookie. He went all bloody out.

"See you found what you came for," I commented as I sat down across from him. The smell of his food made my mouth water and stomach crawl in a knot from hunger. Quickly, my hand lifted the cup that held my hot drink and I took a sip.

"This is so fucking nice," he moaned as he took another bite of the sandwich. The lettuce fell out of it and so did the onion but he quickly picked them up from the paper it was wrapped in and ate it. When he noticed my gaze on him and his actions, he grinned with his eyes closed and chewed on the bite. "I'm getting so full. I have nachos on the way... you can take them."

"No, I'm good," I declined. I never accepted anything from anyone. I didn't want to owe them. No matter what we were on about.

"Well, it's yours anyway. It's really nice," he told me as he took another bite and once he swallowed it, he drank as well. "I had it before. It's good."