Chapter One: New Kid, Old Face

"Y/N, HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, YOU IDIOT!" Taehyung yells up the stairs as I finish brushing my teeth.

"Give me a damn minute!" I shout back.

I grab my school bag and run downstairs then outside where Taehyung was sitting in his car. I ran to the passenger's side and got in and quickly buckled my seat.

"Come on, let's go since you've been bitching about me to hurry up!" I exclaim then Taehyung glares at me.

"Hold on, will you?" He asks me. "I didn't get to stare at myself in the mirror this morning, I need to make sure I still look good." He comments and I look at him with my jaw dropped.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!" I ask him as he jumps from my yelling. "God, you're starting to sound like Seokjin!" I complain then he groans.

"You forgot to eat your doughnut this morning." He says then he opens his backpack and hands me a Dunkin' Donuts bag. "I ran by there this morning while you were still asleep and got you your favorite one." He tells me and I pout.

"Sorry for being a bitch." I apologize and he shrugs.

"Oh, yeah," he says then he hands me a bottle of Midol, "you forgot to take your crazy pills this morning." He tells me then I glare at him.

"YOU'RE STILL AN ASSHOLE!"

~~~~~~~~

We arrive at school and Taehyung then parks the car then we walk inside of the school, where I'm then hit at the back of the head with a backpack.

I yelp in pain then I look behind me and see a backpack-less Jungkook jogging over with a mischievous smile on his face. I then glare at him as I grab his backpack and hold it up.

"Y/N, don't you dare!" He shouts at me.

"This bitch empty," I start quoting then I wind up my arm, "YEET!!" I finish then I chuck his backpack down the hallway.

"KIM Y/N!!" He yells as he runs after his backpack and I giggle evilly.

Taehyung then rolls his eyes at me as he watches a scowling Jungkook marching back over to us. Jungkook then punches the top of my head then I pout at him.

"I'll see you two later at lunch, I gotta go to class." Taehyung tells us then he side-hugs me real quick.

He then walks off to his first period then I look up at Jungkook.

"Shall we go?" I ask Jungkook then he shrugs.

"I don't know, will you stop throwing my backpack in the hallway and quoting vines?" He asks me then I shrug.

"Only if you don't throw your backpack at my head." I answer then he chuckles.

"True." He agrees then he starts walking away.

"Wait a second!" I shout as I run after him. "You quote vines, too!" I add then I walk with him.

"True dat." He agrees then we walk to first period.

We then walk to our seats and sit down, we sat right next to each other at the back of the class with me in the corner and him right next to me.

So, lemme start the introductions, shall we?

My name is Kim Y/N, I'm 17 years old and am living my best life, following the good man in the skies. But the man I follow on the earth is the one and only legendary G-Dragon, fight me if you don't like him.

Anyways, let's start with my whole life story.

So, I was born September 2nd at 12:01 in the morning. However, here comes the sad part of the story. I was born into a drug addict family. Both parents doing heroin with my mom dying of a drug overdose about three weeks after I was born. While with my dad, he committed suicide about a month later. I was found in my crib in my parents' apartment, crying right after a bullet went through my dad's head, I was soon put up for adoption. I know, I had a sad few months then.