Hawaii baby! i love you!

Start from the beginning

"So I'm guessing were on Hawaii." I say knowing the answer "Bill Mischief Cipher you are a cheese ball you know that!" I laugh when he pouts but I just peck his cheek. "But I guess as Mrs.Cipher I'll have to he used to that!" I said and sigh dramatically putting a hand over my head and leaning on Bill who bursts into laughter.

"I'm sure you can handle my charm m'lady for you have the power to make my legs tremble and ache when im in your presence!" He also sighs dramatically but he raises a hand into the sky and then he bows, so its time for me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Okay okay I think we should see what Hawaii is made of!" Bill nods and holds out his arm which I gladly take "By the way is that small weirdmageddon damage all gone and do we have to worry about s.h.i.e.l.d or any heroes or while were on vacation?" I said while we walk in the hallway to the elevator.

"Highly doubt anybody will bother us and yes all damage from that little weirdmageddon is gone, well except their clothes for some unknown reason." He said and I nod as we descend downstairs.

"Well I'm glad so how about some hula dancing or a dip in the pool or whatever they have here!" I said as wh reach the bottom where Bill makes eye contact with the manager and he glares which makes the poor man tremble.

"Let's check the brochure and find something interesting and romantic!" Bill said as he took a brochure from the desk and started skimming " oh how about undersea snorkeling!" interesting and possibly romantic! Fun I nod and we start walking hand-in-hand.

"Aloha!" This native woman said and gave us flower necklaces! Or whatever they're called! "Leis!" She said cheerfully.

"Yes please!" We and Bill said together and we laughed and both said "Jinx!" And we laughed even harder.the lady looked confused but gave us the leis anyways and Waved goodbye. Now were heading to snorkelling tours where we other couples and the instructor obviously a native

"Hello and welcome I'm Mr.Kahele today we are going under the sea to observe the turtles and dolphins! Any other life you observe is a bonus but remember do not harm the sea life under no circumstances!" Kahele said and gave everyone a snorkel and are off except us cause I'm undoing my ponytail. "Uh you might want a swimsuit?"

"Oh I'm wearing one under my clothes and so is bill!" We strip and show I'm in a two-piece pink bikini and Bill is in yellow swim trunks. Me and Bill held hands as decended into the water its beautiful the water so blue and clear and so many fish oh I see a dolphin! I swim up to the dolphin to pet it and it make a squeaky noise leaning on me! Omg! I look at Bill and point at the dolphin in excitement ,and he comes over to pet the dolphin too. Bill tugs me to swim and I obey as the water gives a beautiful glimmer in it and rainbow shining throw us. Bill spots some fish and stops to put an arm around me as we observe the multi color fish until something pokes me! I look around to see... A turtle awws its a baby! i try to hold it but it swims away. We do some swimming until we go up for air.

"So princess how you like it because I thought I pretty cool!" Bill says as we exit the water and return the snorkels. I get a towel to dry off on and bill does the same.

"It was fun! Seeing such a world in its glory and beauty! Truely amazing sweetie!"I said as lounge for bit thinking about to do next "Oh I know we should do! How about we watch a fire dance!" I point at a flier saying 'tonight luau' "They always have great entertainment and we can try Hawaiian dishes!"

"Babe I like the way you think let's do it!" Bill said and side hugs me and kisses me deeply we continued until...'cough' we look around to see Mr.kahele slightly annoyed.

"Even if its your honeymoon I advise you keep the PDA to a minimum!" He huffs and walks away as we blush madly. We decided to head to the luau rig away and we got to see three men waving flaming sticks around and one even ATE THE FIRE! Bill could of loved it anymore. We got coconut milk and sliced fruits and steak, which we feed to each other while Staring into each others eyes.

​​​​​​"Babe your eyes makes me feel warm all over~" I said eyes half lid and head in hand while giving bill a cherry.

"Well Tara your lips make feel like I'm always welcome to come by~" Bill said smirking and gaving me watermelon slowly tracing my lips then letting me eat. "Like right now~" he joins our lips in passionate make out. 'Cough' we stop to look at the front counter boy.

"Sir!mam! How about you two get a room its getting late." The boy said and turned back to his work.

"Not a bad idea!" Bill said and carried me to our hotel passed every employee and vacationers till we got to our room where he throw me to our gulp bed where he pounced on me and started to kiss my neck "I love you Tara!" L-Love I'm shocked by what he said and started to cry oh bill

"B-Bill" I stuttered out and he looks at me "I love you too!" With that we kiss and continue doing our our um... Activity.