Blossoming Temptations (Part 2)

After finally surfacing from a disastrous week, Xiao Yu seriously contemplated on the pros and cons of digging a hole and jumping in.

After all, he's already dying from embarrassment. Why not cut the middle man?

Every time a flash of memory flickered in his mind, he could really feel a part of his soul withering away, seeking release from this horrible body that had totally betrayed him.

Oh my god!

Did I really–?!?

Was I supposed to–?!!?

How did I even–?!!?!?!

Slumped in his beddings, he groaned, muffling the sounds by holding the folds of a stuffed blanket over his head as he vented.

The soft, delicate scent that had sunk into the very fabric of the item entered his nose. Reminding him again what had transpired.

On this very bed.

In this very room.

The aroma clearly stated a lot of information about himself, something that he had been unaware of, before undergoing the “spring fever”.

'No wonder all those people were willing to pay through their nose to enter my music pavilion! I should've charge them more!!'

Aahhhhh!!!!!

Xiao Yu flails once more on his bedding, overcame by his aggravation.

...~•~...

As an apology for the troubles he had caused to the Crimson Western Gardens during his unfortunate bout of “fever”, Teacher Yu personally invited all those of the establishment to a private show at his music pavilion. He shall play for them all of their requests, for absolutely no charge.

No matter who, as long as they were of the Crimson Western Gardens, the teacher was willing to to pluck any tune of their fancy.

As a show of reciprocation to this unprecedented gesture of humility from their mysterious star, the Madame declared that business was to be closed for the night, which caused a great amount of rumours to sprout.

Some of the “young ladies”, glad for the break, had happily chosen to go outside to play for a while, knowing that there's no looming 'appointments' in the evening for them to prepare for. A few of the more familiar vendors and shopkeepers acquainted with these beauties, asked about the strange break from their norm and was made privy to some juicy gossip.

Somehow, this private apology performance had mutated —as it passed from lips to lips, embroidered and embellished by complete strangers— into a farewell show and an announcement of Teacher Yu's status.

He's leaving the Crimson Western Gardens to seek his lifelong companion!