"Emma already moved out with the one handed pirate. No one else will be able to leave until they are 38!" He exclaimed. Evie giggled. She knew David wasn't so happy about her and Peter's news, but she also knew Snow would convince him to let her go.

Evelina suddenly groaned. She dropped her mug and clutched onto her belly.

"Oh fuck, what's going on?" She hissed. Peter was at her side in an instant.

"Snow what's going on with her?"

Snow looked at her for a while and watched as Evelina took rapid deep breaths to calm down.

"She's having contractions... It's normal for those to occur when nearing her pregnancy date.". Snow confirmed. Peter was still on edge about Evie's condition and held onto her.

"Geez, it felt horrible. I don't like it." She whined. She then glanced at the spilled soup on the floor and huffed.

"And now I've dropped my soup. I hate everyone." She scoffed. She then turned to David with narrowed eyes.

"Oh and we're moving out this weekend."

David fainted.

~

When David woke, he found Hook, Emma, Henry, and Regina all moving Evelina's things out of her room.
He quickly fell off of the couch and groaned.

"You better put her suitcase down, pirate, or I will make your death look like an accident." David snapped. Killian rolled his eyes but didn't say a thing as he continued to drag Evelina's things downstairs.

"Never realized how many shoes she had... It's insane." Emma said as she walked down with the third box that was filled with shoes.

"And books." Henry whined as he struggled with another box filled with books.

"You're all complaining, but I am certain Emma has more leather jackets than we will ever see in our lifetime and Henry has more story books than anything in the world. Killian must have a whole line of eyeliners and Regina has a whole creepy vault filled with a bunch of magical things, so I will drag all of you down with me."

Regina rolled her eyes.

"I didn't even say anything." Hook whispered as he tugged more things down to the moving truck. Evelina smiled as Peter came running upstairs.

"Everything up and loaded my love."

"No, no, no I never have anyone permission to leave!" David snapped.

"I gave them permission." Snow said as she elbowed her husband.

"And who gave you the right?"

"Beg your damn pardon?!"

"Okay that's our cue, we're leaving now!" Evelina announced. She grabbed her purse before turning to give a quick kiss on the cheek to both Snow and David.

"We'll be back tomorrow for breakfast after we settle in." She said kindly

"Unless we're too busy getting to know each other again." Peter said cheekily. Evelina slapped his arms at his innuendo. Unfortunately, David and picked up on it and leaped for Peter's neck. Snow latched onto David's waist, holding him back.

"Go, go, go!" Snow yelled as she yanked on David's hair to keep him back. Evelina grabbed Peter's hand and immediately ran out of the loft.

~

With the help of magic, Evelina and Peter's new apartment was unpacked and cosily perfect. Everything was down to the last detail, and all Evie wanted to do was eat everything in her new fridge.

And the only thing that stood between her and her wild dream was the one and only, Peter Pan.

She glared at him as he stood in front of the refrigerator, glaring back at her with the same intensity.

"For your own safety, I suggest you step away, Pan. I'm a cranky pregnant women that is hungry. I'm as dangerous as a fucking hippopotamus."

"Baby, you know you can't eat certain things. The other day, I saw you trying to sneak some sushi! You can't have that."

"I was not trying to eat the sushi for myself, the baby insisted I eat some!" Evelina said, trying to excuse her way out of her actions. Peter rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"You and I both know that's a lot of bullshit, Frost."

"Don't be smart with me, Pan, what me and the baby talk about is none of your bloody business."

Peter huffed, seeing as he wasn't going to win against his girl.

"Would you like me to make you some cheesecake?" Peter said with a soft mumble. Evelina crossed her arms but overall looked pleased.

"I knew you were my soulmate."
She said happily and grabbed a bag of banana chips before slouching on the couch. She struggled to find a comfortable position where her belly wasn't bothering her. She continued to roll around, growing frustrated when she still couldn't find a spot. She growled and shrieked in desperation. Peter glanced out from the kitchen and frowned.

"You alright there, love?"

"When is this thing coming out?!"

*unedited*

Happy late Thanksgiving, America!

I am sorry for the lack of updates but for gods sake I am losing ideas for this book. If anyone has any suggestions, DM me please, I need so much help 😭

I also apologize for this terrible chapter, it all seemed so rushed but I just wanted to get them to move out already.

Once again, my schedule for updating is still very unstable because of life reasons. Holidays are tough, money is tight, and I am just so stressed.

But thank you to those who still stick around. I hope you all are here to witness Evelina and Peter's end.

Cheers.