8

Pizza & Problems

When Evelina woke she was still in her towel burrito. She noticed she was on her bed and let out a sigh. Although she was pleased others were home, she still wanted to sleep. But of course, the loud crashing of pots and pans refused to let her snooze off again.

"What are you making?" Evelina's raspy voice asked as she neared the boiling pot on the stove. Snow glanced at her and then her belly before looking away.

"Vegetable Stew. It will do good for the baby," she said and David gagged as he passed by. Evelina scrunched her nose at the stew before placing her hand on her belly.

"The baby is saying it isn't a rabbit so they shouldn't have to eat the bloody vegetables," Evie said and David snorted. Snow smiled.

"Okay... Then what is the baby craving?"

"Pizza."

"The baby has spoken!" David announced and ran to find the phone to order a pizza.

Evelina laughed and sat at the kitchen table. She struggled to find her comfort spot but once she did she knew she wouldn't move for the next few hours.

She and David debated over toppings for a good hour before finally agreeing on three large pizza's, one with pepperoni and beef, another simply plain cheese, and the last with extra cheese, onions, and pickles.

"The baby is clearly into some weird stuff," David mumbled as Evelina ordered the strange pizza. She hung up after giving the restaurant their address and almost immediately, a knock at the door was heard.

Evelina and David looked at each other before looking at the phone in confusion.

"That was quick," David mumbled and grabbed the money for the food. But when he opened the door all he saw was Henry and a one-handed pirate. David groaned but let them inside.

"It's only Henry and Hook," He mumbled, clearly disappointed it wasn't the pizza.

"I can feel the love," Henry mumbled sarcastically as he slipped off his coat.

"Where's Emma?" Snow questioned when she didn't see her daughter.

"Sheriff's station. Claimed she had to deal with a problem. She won't take long," Hook responded. Snow nodded and began to hand out plates.

Evelina watched as her family prepared themselves for dinner. She personally couldn't wait to taste the delicious pizza. The baby was finally accepting some food instead of making her throw it all up, and Evelina was grateful. After weeks with no end of her just puking, it was nice knowing she could eat something without it coming back up.

So when she heard a knock on the door, Evelina was more than excited to finally begin her meal.

"Evelina, honey, get the pizza, please! The money is on the table," Snow yelled from upstairs. Evelina grabbed the bills and rushed to the door. She grinned as she opened the door, expecting to see the pizza man with her meal.

Instead, Emma Swan stood there with a sheepish smile. Next to her stood a tall boy, with dark forest eyes and a relieved smile.

Evelina gasped as her mind finally processed who stood before her.

"You're not the pizza man," she whispered.

Peter smirked. But his smirk slowly flattened when his eyes landed on Evelina's swollen belly. He felt the air was suddenly punched out of him and he couldn't breathe.

"And you are most definitely not on your period."

~

It had been a day of yelling and cursing. Evelina was thankful the screams weren't directed towards her, if not she would most definitely break down crying. This time though, Peter and Emma seemed to get the wrath of the rest of the Charming family.

And when Regina arrived, the heat and hate only increased more.

After Regina delivered a clean punch to Peter's face, a knock at the door was heard. The room fell silent except for Hook's growl.

"That better be the bloody pizza," he cursed as he stood up.

During the fight, Evelina couldn't handle the negative pressure and left upstairs to lay in bed. She rubbed her belly softly and sighed. The presence of Peter Pan made her feel funny. As much as she wanted to jump his bones and kiss him all over, she also wanted to strangle him with her bare hands and rip off his arm. Her emotions were so flopped, she could only wish for a slice of the delicious pizza that had taken forever to arrive.

As if on cue, Peter walked upstairs with a plate. Evelina watched as he neared her cautiously as if expecting her to explode at any given moment. He silently handed her the plate and she was pleased to see a slice of her strange pizza on it. She bit into the warm food and gave a satisfied smile.

Peter smiled at her. His eyes then fell to her belly again and he gulped.

"I'm assuming it's mine?" He asked gingerly. Evie nodded.

"Your assumption is right, min kjære. And I will tell you straight off the bat, I am not getting rid of it," she said sternly. Peter looked up at her.

"Never would I ask you of that, darling."

Evelina sighed. She didn't even finish her slice of pizza before she pushed it to the side and grabbed Peter's hand. Slowly, as to not scare the soon to be father, she placed his hand on her belly. Peter chuckled as he left a soft kiss on her stomach.

"I love you," he said softly and Evelina nodded.

"I know. It's always comforting when you say it," she responded simply and laid down completely on the bed. Peter watched with astonishment and annoyance. It had been quite some time the two went without seeing each other and Peter had expected Evelina to be more affectionate with him. Instead, the pregnant girl made no such movement to show her love to him. Pan let out a huff and crossed his arms. Evelina peeked up at him.

"... Well?" Peter snapped.

"Well, what?"

"After all this time apart you're just gonna lay there and not kiss me?"

"What are you, a women?"

"What the fuck, Evelina? I just told you that I loved you and you aren't going to say it back either!?"

"You are such a pansy, Peter Pan."

~

After the storm had relaxed from downstairs, Snow and Charming went upstairs to check on Evelina and her supposed boyfriend. Snow cooed when her eyes landed on Evelina and Peter both cuddling in their sleep, with Peter's arm protectively secured around Evelina's belly. She quickly pushed her husband out.

"Oh, they're so adorable! We should really give them some privacy."

"Isn't that the reason why Evelina is now the size of a balloon?"

*unedited*