∂яυик ιи ℓσνє

Jeongin PoV
Class was finally over and we went to go home and Y/N said she is gonna take the bus.

But we will walk because we live together. Then I asked the members "Hyungs, What do you think of Y/N ?" They said "She was ok and nice and you vguys look cute together." I blushed and I sensed something strange about HyunJin Hyung he was looking down smiling like an idiot and blushing as well

Hmmm, What are you thinking about?, HyunJin Hyung...

Your PoV
I texted my mom that school was done and I can't take Jeongin out of my mind and the same with HyunJin...

I sighed, taking them out of mind and texted my mom that i was at the door knocking and she opened the door. I sat down  on the couch.

Then my mom asked me, "How was school ?, my dear."i said "It was fine, i guess but I met 9 boys  and we had fun." My mom looked at me happy or maybe like a teasing look.

"Mom, What's with that look ?."
I asked curious "Do like someone already ?. " my mom asked. I said "What?! No."

Then night came, me and my mom will eat dinner outside and I took a bath and wore this

Then we went to the restaurant and I saw someone or group of boys that looks familiar and turns out that they were skz

Then they saw me and waved at me. I told mom that I saw my friends. So I went to them and said hi.

So me and my mom went eat with them so, I sat next to HyunJin and Jeongin and I realized that HyunJin is quiet and blushing ?.

"HyunJin?, Are you ok ?." I asked "uhhmm, I am ok." He said smiling awkwardly and scratching his nape. " You sure, Cause you sound so quiet, Are you Sick ?." I said touching his shoulder and put my other hand on his forehead and he is becoming redder than before.

Mom PoV
I can see my daughter being sweet to her friend and i nudged her other friend shoulder "Look at them, they look so sweet... Aww.."

Jeongin PoV
Y/N's Mom nudge my shoulder and told me "Look at them, they are so sweet... Aww.." and I look at the two of them. And Damn i was super jealous as I was clenching my fist "I am going to the Comfort Room."

Felix PoV
Jeongin sounded mad, I smell jealousy hehe 😏

Your PoV
It was time to go home and I said bye to all of them and patted jeongin's and HyunJin's head and me and my mom left.

Jeongin PoV
Ahhh, Noona just patted my head I am not going to wash my hair later (lol jk) Gosh, Jeongin stop blushing.

HyunJin PoV
Ahh, Y/N just patted my head, Aish Gosh I'm blushing again
HyunJin why do keep blushing today...

Stray Kids PoV
We were walking home, and we finally arrived and we did our night routine and slept..

Jeongin PoV
I woke up in a big bed and i went out the room and saw Y/N cooking and I went to her, And i asked her "Y/N, Where are we?"
She told me "Babe, we are at our house and can you wake up Jeongin junior pls." And I was standing there clueless

And she asked " Babe, are you ok ?, Do you want me to kiss you?." And i said yes and someone slapped me. "JEONGIN, WAKE UPPPP."
Then i sit up from my bed. Then Chan hyung said "Jeongin, this is the first time ypu woke up the last and why do you look like you are kissing someone ?." And Woojin hyung said " Maybe he is dreaming of Y/N, oooohh."

End of episode 2

dlǝɐsǝ ʌoʇǝ ɟoɹ ʇɥıs sʇoɹʎ ɐnd ʇɥɐnʞ ʎon ɟoɹ snddoɹʇınƃ ɐnd lǝɐʌǝ soɯǝ ɔoɯɯǝnʇs oɹ snƃƃǝsʇıons

Hehe bye people and stay with stray kids ok