Break up

Your PoV
I was starting to get worried because Jeongin and Wonyoung are starting to be closer.

I just have a feeling that they will like each other.

Lunch
Me, Myself and I are going to the canteen seeing Jeongin and Wonyoung laughing together side by side.

I am starting to be depressed by this. I might see them later kissing each other.

Dismissal
I was at my locker fixing my thing and saw Wonyoung and Jeongin going into the janitor's room, I was so curious that I have to see whats going on aand after all, Jeongin is my boyfriend.

I regretted doing that, my heart was breaking into pieces, my mind is going to explode.

I was right, they are kissing each other.

I went to Jeongin and Wonyoung and slapped both of their faces.

I slapped Jeongin's face, I was going to slap Wonyoung's face but ended up stopped by Jeongin.

I looked at him disbelieved.

"STOP IT!!, Y/N!!" He said shouting.

"Fine, we are done!." I said calmly

I went to my home and cried nonstop. I called my bestfriend Jeno.

Call
                                         Jeno, you there
Yes, Im here

        My boyfriend cheated on me and   
                                    i said to break up

 Its okay im here for you

             Can you transfer to my school?

  Yes, Sure and when?

                Monday, since today is friday

  Ok, See you

Saturday
I went shopping today for new clothes and upgrade myself and make Jeongin realize that he will regret it...

Monday
Jeno lived with me since saturday night. So, today me and jeno are going  to shopping for my revenge with jeno to jeongin.

We were in the hallways and heard some people murmuring about me and jeno.

Jeongin and Wonyoung was looking at us.

Jeongin PoV
I saw Y/N and another boy. Walking down the hallways like king and queen.

Y/N looks like she has moved on. I might be jealous but stop thinking about it, Jeongin.

Your PoV
Me and Jeno agreed to act like a couple in school. So I can avenge myself and make Jeongin regret what he did to me.

Dismissal
Me and Jeno are walking yo the gate and saw Jeongin and Wonyoung talking.

Me and Jeno looked at each other and act like a couple.

Hugging, Clinging, Acting Cute and more couple stuff.

And we succeeded, Jeno smirked at Jeongin.

On the side of the road walking. Me and Jeno high-fived each other and after that we were laughing. "We did it.." Jeno said happily. "Yeah, I hope he regretted it."I said sad hoping he will come back to me. And went home.

Jeno PoV
Y/N looks sad, don't worry I will help you move on. And i will make you mine.

"Don't worry, Y/N I will help you avenge yourself." I said worried about her.

Hi Guys, Sorry for the late update.

Comment your suggestion because I taught this story on the last minute.

Question 1:
Who is your bias in Nct Dream?
Mine is Jisung and Jaemin

𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤 | 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें