Chapter 35 Wolfnapped

Start from the beginning

It hit the edge of the bin and fell to the side, just narrowly missing it.

"How did your pathetic singing go? I could hear it from all the way downstairs, actually I could hear everything from downstairs" he lifted his eyebrows and gave me a pointed look.

I blushed profusely, remembering mine and Trent's mini make out session and thinking of how my brother may have heard me.

Awkward.

I looked towards Trent, who was smirking like a lunatic and wrapped one of his hands around my waste.

Although he was smirking, I could see he was clearly distressed by what was currently happening with Nick.

"Jason we need to speak to you" I told Jass as he took a bite of his chicken burger, then placed it to the side.

"Are you pregnant again?" he asked slightly awkwardly.

I laughed at his comment and said no.

"You idiot, it's about Nick" I replied as Jason got up.

Trent began to explain everything to Jass and they both decided to go to Trent's office and discuss what they're going to do next.

"Lana pack your bags, and come on. I don't want to keep you here much longer" Trent said as I went upstairs and began to pack my things. I quickly grabbed my cellphone and ran downstairs.

"I'm ready" I said as Trent stared at me for a minute.

"Ok as soon as we go out, I want you to shift and stay close to me at all times" I nodded, I shifted as soon as I left the house and followed after Trent. My luggage bag was secure in my mouth.

Keep your mind link open at all times. If your not replying I will assume something's happened.

He said to me and I nodded my wolfs head.

I will I promise.

------

As soon as we reached the pack house, Trent told me to shift back. I quickly slung on some clothes then walked with him into the house.

There was havoc and panic everywhere. Kids were crying while parents ran riot asking each other what was going on.

My wolf felt horrible, because she hasn't been doing her job as Luna.

"I told Ryan not to tell anyone yet" he growled under his breath, I rubbed his arm in a comforting motion.

"Lets speak to the people first and calm them down. Then deal with Nick" I suggested as he nodded.

He dragged me to the top of the stairs and I decided to speak first.

"Can have everyone's attention please" I asked kindly, but everyone continued on with their worried chatter.

"Hello can have your attention please" I continued but still no one listened.

"Everyone listen!" Trent boomed in his alpha voice making everyone silent. You couldn't even hear a pin drop in the room when Trent had spoke and you could feel his alpha power emitting around the large room.

"I know you are worried, not only for your own safety but also for your children's. After what happened with Liam everyone knows that if something happens to me the pack will fall. But trust me, these are plain threats. However I will not take any chances and want every person in the pack to sleep in the pack house tonight" Trent said as I looked at him in awe.

I looked at the crowd of wolfs and realized that everyone had calmed down.

I finally got some courage to speak.

"Hi guys I'm Lana, Trent's mate. We haven't yet been formally introduced due to some problems that me and Trent had, and meeting under these conditions isn't exactly ideal" I said as everyone examined me closely, a few people were murmuring about how I popped out of nowhere.

"But I just want everyone to calm down, my brother Jason who is the alpha of The Elite and Blue Moon is going to be working along side Trent to help keep your pack protected. But I can reassure you that as Luna of this pack, I will not let any pack member get hurt and I'm sure Trent feels the same way. My only request is that outside every pack members room, there should be a warrior wolf patrolling" I said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Once again I will ensure that all children and women especially are kept safe throughout this. Thanks for listening" I ended and took a step back.

"You did a good job" Trent whispered to me and pecked my cheek.

"Anyway, I want all warrior wolfs and male wolfs to go stand outside, me and Jason want to have a word. As for all the females, children and elders, I want you to follow Rachel and she will escort you to a room" Trent instructed as everyone began to shuffle around the massive room.

Occasionally people would mutter 'alpha' or 'Luna' and give a small bow as I would nod in acknowledgment.

After going through around 100 staircases (literally!), we finally stood outside a room and Trent opened the door, leading me in.

"Remember what I told you about the mind link" he asked.

"Yup, keep it opened at all times" I said and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you" he muttered, but I didn't say anything in response.

Although I did love him I wasn't going to tell him so easily, not after he cheated on me.

Just then Rachel walked in and nodded towards Trent.

"Alpha Trent, I believe the Alpha of the Elite pack is calling you downstairs immediately, some rogue wolfs have been spotted down by the lake" she stated and Trent nodded.

He glanced at me once more before slamming the door behind him.

"Hi Luna, I believe we've met before I'm Rachel" she said extending her hand for me to shake it.

I shook her hand and grinned weakly at her.

"You can just call me Lana you know" I stated and she nodded.

"Lana, is it ok if I go take a quick shower? Its been a long day and I've not had a chance to bathe" I ushered to her to go and take a shower.

"Laura should be up in a while, but if anything happens in the mean time just use the mind link to call me ok" I nodded again as she scurried into the shower.

I lay on the bed with nothing to do as I stared blankly at my phone. It had been over an hour and the shower was still running and there was no sign of Laura. I was beginning to feel slightly scared.

"You having fun there?" I froze at his voice.

It was him. Nick.

I was just about to scream and tell Trent through the mind link. But before I could grasp what was going on a cloth was wrapped around my mouth.

One thing crossed my mind before darkness engulfed me.

I had been wolfnapped!

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Next chapter

Hope you guys enjoyed!

You know the drill

Vote

Comment

Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k