The first blow caught Harry unawares, and he let out his breath in a rush. It landed on the center of his back, and he could feel the sting from where each strip had landed. He panted, trying to figure out how badly he had been injured by it. Was it a simple sharp pain like a slap, causing redness but soon fading to nothing, or a mark that would be raised and later darken to a bruise?

Before he could go too far on that line of thinking, the second lash of the flogger came, slightly lower on his back. The third, fourth and fifth came quickly after that, on his upper back, his ass and his thighs. After that, Harry lost count, simply taking it, gasping, panting, squirming in his bonds against each blow. Grunting at the sharp pain.

It seemed to take ages before the flurry of lashings stopped, but likely had been less than ten minutes. Harry panted, trying to catch his breath. Was that it? Was it over? His skin from neck to knees just stung. The pain was sharp and hot, not fading away. He had been worked over thoroughly.

What happened next made Harry jump. Draco's bare fingertips, dragging over his injured skin, the light touch seeming almost too much over the sensitive areas. "Mmmmm...such a beautiful red color."

Draco's voice had a lower, raspy quality to it, and Harry instinctively responded to it, the arousal that had faded during the beating surging back. As Draco continued to touch Harry, his body seemed to get confused between pain and pleasure, mixing them together.

After a few minutes, Draco moved away, and when he returned, he undid Harry's restraints and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm going to put a cooling gel over you now. Stay still."

The cool gel dialed the pain right down, from burning red hot to a more bearable glow. Harry sighed in relief, relaxing into the bed under Draco's soothing touch. It felt so good, having this man taking care of him this way, despite the fact that he had been the one inflicting the pain in the first place. Harry felt a surge of feelings towards him, confusing in their intensity, and was shocked to feel his eyes filling with unshed tears.

"Shhhh...it's OK. Subs often feel emotional in the aftercare. Just go with it, let it out." Draco's voice was soft and gentle now, settling Harry back down.

By the time Draco pulled his hands away and wiped them on a towel, Harry felt more back to his normal self. He let Draco help him to sit up on the side of the bed, way past feeling the need to cover up around him after the man had touched him so thoroughly.

His body ached all over, his whipped skin still feeling tight despite the gel. His shoulders and hips ached from pulling at the restraints, and there were light red marks on his wrists from the cuffs, and likely on his ankles too. Mostly, he just felt physically and emotionally drained, his energy almost all gone.

Draco sat down beside him in the bed. "You did well for your first session, Harry. One of my other rules is that you don't do any magical healing. I want you to let your body heal naturally from this, want you to ache and feel stiff and sore for a few days. When you come back next week, I want to see faded bruises on your skin still."

Harry met his eyes and slowly nodded. He felt good that Draco had mentioned seeing him next week. A sign he wanted their sessions to continue.

"I want you to take it easy for a few days, rest and sleep a lot. Take good care of yourself, so you are able to come back next week ready for more." Draco's voice still had a hint of his command to it, and Harry nodded, feeling the urge now to follow his orders, to please his dom. Such a reversal from his normal resistance to Draco.

Draco stood, collecting the whip and restraints to carry them into the closet, and locking the door afterwards. He slipped on the black robe, and paused at the door. "Use this week to really think things over, Harry. I gave you a sample of what a session with me is like. They will get even more intense if we continue on. It is OK to change your mind, and tell Monique you want someone different."

"No, I want this, sir." Harry rushed to say, not sure if he really had permission to reply but wanting to assure Draco.

Draco held his gaze for a few heartbeats, and then nodded. "See you next week then." He pulled his hood up, obscuring his hair and the upper half of his face, changing him back into the unrecognizable man in Monique's photo. He was soon out the door, closing it softly behind him.

Harry dressed and soon left. It was early evening, and the cool air felt good as he took a few deep breaths when outside the brothel. He apparated home, heading right to the bedroom to strip. He drew a hot bath, sinking into the water with a sigh. Perhaps it wasn't the best thing for his inflamed skin, but he could finally feel his tension unwinding as he let the heat surround him, sinking into him.

Closing his eyes, he replayed every moment, every second, in his mind. Every word, look and gesture Draco had made. The way he had whipped Harry so hard. Was that normal for how he would treat a new sub, or was he venting some of his old feelings and grudges against Harry a little? And then how gently he had teased and explored Harry with the whip at first, and with his hand afterwards. Draco had touched almost everywhere on the back of his body. Was that normal as well? Harry's feelings were a jumbled mess, and he eventually promised himself to work it all out later, when he wasn't so tired.

He washed his hair, sinking into the water to rinse the shampoo out. Rubbing a soapy sponge over his chest, Harry thought back on Draco's touch. Even though Draco said he didn't have sex with his clients, his touch was certainly intimate. The session with Draco had been longer than any of Harry's fumbling trysts with muggle men, and he had seen and touched Harry all over. Even his bare ass.

It had been shocking to be whipped there, but even more shocking when Draco smoothed the gel over him. Fingers tracing over the roundness of each cheek. Harry's legs still wide apart, leaving him vulnerable if Draco wanted to move his hand anywhere else.

The memories had Harry aroused again, and he stroked himself slowly in the water, closing his eyes to imagine that. Those long, pale fingers dragging between his legs, teasing, exploring. Harry getting hard and rocking against the bedsheets, desperate for any kind of friction. Shameless. He came hard, the pent-up desire from the whole day leaving him breathless and boneless.

As the bath drained, he stood up and quickly rinsed his hair and body under the shower before getting out. He had barely enough energy to eat a sandwich and drink a cup of tea before he crashed. It was ridiculously early, but Harry was too tired to care.

...

-A/N: I haven't written a lot of BDSM scenes, so please excuse any errors in terms or techniques.