Epilogue

"Do you, Luke Hemmings, take Amelia Olsen as your wife? To love and cherish, through sickness and health, rich or poor, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you, Amelia Olsen, take Luke Hemmings as your husband, to love and cherish, through sickness and health, rich or poor, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

The ceremony as somewhat small. Her mother, father and sister, my mom, dad and brothers - Including my band mates - and some other close family friends.

I took a deep breath before tapping the silverware against the glass of white wine sitting in front of me on the table, standing up from my seat next to Amelia.

"I'd like to make a toast. I know its not normally the groom's job, but I feel its somewhat necessary," I said. "I met Amelia when I was six, and she was five. I asked her to marry me for the first time a year after that. Sadly, I was rejected." A few laughs came from my family and friends, but I continued.

"I asked her again after that, and again after that, and yet again after that. Ten times in total, I asked her to marry me, and I finally got a yes six months ago after one of our gigs in Paris. Ten times I asked her to marry me, and only nine times she said no," I looked down beside me at my beautiful bride, who smiled back up at me, a faint blush on her cheeks. "It felt as if I would never hear the word 'yes' come from this woman's lips, but every rejection, every single 'no' I've received since I was six years old, was so, so worth watching her walk down the aisle today. To my beautiful bride, Amelia, who finally said yes. I love you."

"I love you too."