5 . Mishaps ...

Vote,comment and follow.

@ Night ...

@ Anika's room ...

Anika POV

After this morning incident, Shivaay has surprised me

After this morning incident, Shivaay has surprised me. I didn't ever think that he would react in a such way. Today, he completely gained my trust. Once again, today he proved not only for me but for the whole world ? How much he trust me. Now I can totally trust him because he has won the task which I have given him and in a short period. Today not only trusting me, he has showed me my place in his life. Once again, am feeling glad by loosing to you Shivaay. Am now ready to let u own me.

It has been 6 months that I am seeing differences in Shivaay's attitude. He maybe the arrogant business man for the world by for me, he is becoming day by day Sweet Singh Oberoi. My love for him, is increasing day by day. I am waiting to tell this to you Shivaay. But you will have to wait 18 months because I will confess my feelings when you will accept your mom heartily and also for the result day. Waiting for this day Shivaay.

Saying this she said bye bye to her thoughts and kissed Shivaay's picture.

Shivaay's POV

I am sorry Anika

I am sorry Anika. Once again, you had to face the same situation. I can't even face you after this incident. Am ashamed to leave you (that day, I must have trusted you) Anika because only because of me today these women raised a question on your character.

I am sorry Anika. Am sure this must have affected a lot. I donno what to do. When we are about to come closer, then there is always something which make us apart.

Even today, I am thinking about that day. I don't know how lucky am I to get u has a wife. Today I promise u wifey (Anika), that u will enter this house with each and every respect that u deserve.

8 months later ...

@ A fine day night ...

Anika was coming late from work because she has to prepare an event (Anika still works with the objection of Shivaay). When she was coming in the ABC road, some drunkards were sitting in a bench and was creating issues. A girl was passing before Anika, when she was about to pass them, a drunkard (goons) among them was approaching the girl. When she was about to run 🏃, he has stopped her by pulling her hand. Seing this, a furious Anika, has gone toward the girl and has give him a big slap 👋 across his face. At this time, Shivaay was searching for Anika because when he has called her, she didn't respond. Being worried, he came to the venue to pick her or to inquire about her. But at the venue, they told him that Anika went from there some time ago. After knowing this, he went to search her. Back to them, without wasting a second, other goons started to surround them. Seing this, both girls were dazed. They slowly begins to touch them, when the girl were trying to protect themselves they were finally trying to misbehave. At that time, a car came in full speed and stopped just before them. A dashing and handsome men, was getting down from the car. He then started to beat the goons and saved both of them. The girl say them thanks and goes to her home while Anika was talking to the men. This was all noticed by Shivay. Shivay can't digest that someone came to Anika's rescue. He was now on fire. While at this time, Anika and the men (named Advay) begins to talk to each other. They became friend in some time which irked Shivay. Shivay was now in full rage. He was burning in jealousy because he can't event talk to her during this time (1 year and 2 months) but now even not in 2 mins he is talking to her. Moreover, their discussion doesn't seem to finish which has put fuel ⛽️ in his fire. I able to digest this, he has taken the car 🚗 and goes to there in full speed. Some time later, Advay has dropped Anika at home 🏡.

He then decided not to talk to her because he has full faith on her that she is his Anika and will be for ever. By passing by his room, Anika has listen what he was saying to himself. She was admiring the anger he has on him, she was silently seeing how he is boiling in anger. Listening to him, she was felling proud that even after being jealous of him he didn't doubt her even for a nick of second. She then goes to her room and slept peacefully while Shivay slept thinking some memories of Anika.

Vote,comment and follow.