1 . Beginning ...

A fine day Shivaay came to know everything of every truth. Here it goes as an unexpected way after the revelations....

@ OM ...

@ Living room ...

S : Am really really sorry Anika

S : Am really really sorry Anika. I didn't think that my mom which I used to consider as my god would do such an injustice with me. Even if I was not her own son how could she do that.

Am sorry I know that you have already tell me that it was my mom who was behind it but I didn't believe you. Am sorry Anika please forgive me.

A : it's okay shivaay I can understand

A : it's okay shivaay I can understand. You did all that in that circumstances. I can understand. She can see shivay eagerly waiting for her forgiveness and she said :

I had forgiven you shivay, you don't need to take stress.

S : Thank you Anika. Thank you so much. I love you Anika.

At that time Shakthi came and said : " Me and Kamini never ever have such a relationship and this was all a lie but the truth is that kamini was in love with me but at that time my parents have choose Pinky for me so I had to let my love go and I have marry as per my parents wish . And this has enraged Kamini which had led us in a big fight and she decided to seek revenge from me for cheating and deceiving her. And Shivaay isn't illegitimate he was purely my and pinky's child along with Mahi. She has made Pinky believe that Shivaay and Mahi are Kamini's children and that her child was dead before being born. Shivaay and Mahi are Twins and aren't illegitimate they are truly legitimate. I came to know this some days before during Prinku's marriage time but if I came to know that Pinky was behind Anika's behavior and that Pinky is thinking that Shivay is an illegitimate child of Kamini that I would have told this earlier.

After all these revelations, everyone were stunned. And everyone decided to punish Pinky for her deeds.

Her punishment is that she will never ever talk to anyone in this house and she is an invisible person, she doesn't have any rights to interfere in Oberoi family matters and if anyone want to talk to her that they can and it's their own wish but they will lose all the ties with the other members, at the same time she will stay because in O family's as per customs there is no divorce.

Then everyone have gone to their respective room.

Here shivay was broken and was crying uncontrollably

Here shivay was broken and was crying uncontrollably. Anika came and sit beside him and started consoling him : " It's okay shivay. You don't need to worry and now you also know that, in fact you belong to Oberoi family and also that you and Mahi are not illegitimate. Then, why are you worrying yourself. Please calm down. After listening to her, he hugged her tightly which was a little bit uncomfortable for her. But still she hugged him to calm down.

S : I am not crying neither thinking or regretting about my mom's doing nor my family but I am crying thinking about you I always used to let you alone when you needed me the most. You were always the ideal wife but I was never the ideal husband or not even an ordinary husband.

You were always an ideal wife, bahu, sister, bhabhi etc... but me what I have done ?

I have always doubted your intentions. First, from misunderstanding you to leak the chip to assume that you slept with Daksh under my roof to now, I have always been a monstrous person but you always used to prove me wrong and still you kept forgiving me. Then, how can I think that you will voluntarily humiliate my family members ? And that you want to separate me and my brothers ? I never ever thought that you considered them equally to Sahil, as your first child and treated the beyond your life. Moreover, I didn't think of your goodness or everything that you've done to my family but I just trusted what you have showed and told me that day. I didn't doubt your sayings that day. Even I didn't ask myself why would you all of sudden talk such a thing. Me, so called SSO didn't believe his wife and now I failed and lost before my own wife.

A by interrupting : Shivay relax. I will not say that it's not your fault but trust me you're not the only one who are at fault. And first of all, you don't need to think of the past because I said na I have forgiven you then why are you complicating things. Pls relax and go to sleep.

After calming down, shivaay said.

S : why are you saying this ? Aren't you going to sleep ?

Anika : Off course yes

Shivaay : Then what are you waiting for ?

Anika : Just sleep and I will sleep later.

Anika waited till Shivaay sleep and then go to the study room to sleep (remember guys at the beginning, Anika used to sleep outside in the study room).

Vote,comment and follow.