Chapter #1

Seth's POV

Roman and I had just won the tag team championship at Extreme Rules while our good buddy Dean Ambrose had won the United States Championship

Roman and I had just won the tag team championship at Extreme Rules while our good buddy Dean Ambrose had won the United States Championship. Life was good and The Shield was at the top of the WWE. After winning tonight, we decided to go out and party in St. Louis. Walking into a shabby bar with not too many people, we decided to start out the night here.  

We walked up to the bar and began to order drinks. I just wanted to get lost in celebrating the championship and the success of The Shield. Suddenly I saw a beautiful women walk into the bar.  The rode was a cold and lonely place and being alone was hard. I always had random hookups in each city we went to. I just needed something to take the edge off.

She was beautiful like nothing I had ever seen before

She was beautiful like nothing I had ever seen before. I had been with many women but this woman was breathtaking.  I had to find out who she was and maybe if she would come home with me tonight. 

 Seth: "guys, I gotta go find out who this woman is. She is beautiful and I need to get laid tonight."

Dean: "man she's a hot one! better go scope her up before somebody else does!"

Roman: "won't you guys ever try to settle down! Random hookups in every city is not a way to go through life."

Seth: "Alright guys! watch me work my magic!"

I walk over to this beautiful blonde and sit next to her on the barstool. I get the bartender's attention and order two beers. The bartender comes back and slides the beers over to me. I take one beer for myself and slide the other beer over to the beautiful blonde on the barstool.  \

Seth: "Hi, would you like a beer?"

Brooke: "I usually don't take drinks from strangers but tonight has been the worst night of my life!"

Seth: "Talk to me. I'm a stranger which means you can talk to me about the situation with no judgment!"

Brooke: "I would never do this but I need to talk to someone! Thank you..... umm what's your name?"

Seth: "My name's Colby.... Colby Lopez and your name is?

Brooke: "My name is Brooke.... Brooke Ryan.

Beer after beer Brooke and I continue to talk throughout the whole night. I learned that Brooke just learned that she was losing her job and that she lost her job because her fiance had been sleeping with her boss. That's such a terrible situation. Not only did she lose her job but she also lost her fiance. 

I came over to her in this bar to just have some fun tonight but this was way more than I bargained for. Usually, women would fall all over me because I'm a WWE superstar but Brooke just doesn't seem to care or maybe she doesn't notice. I wanted a one night stand but Brooke is pretty enticing! I think I might want more than just one night of her. 

Brooke: "Well thanks for listening to me Colby. I know you must have better things to do tonight then listen to a girl cry over her life."

Seth: "Honestly You're a breath of fresh air in my life Brooke! I'm not gonna lie I just wanted to have some quick fun tonight with you but I think I might want more."

Brooke: "I don't know what to say but Colby I enjoyed tonight with you! It's getting late and I'm about to leave but if your ever in Chicago give me a call."

Seth: "Chicago?"

Brooke: "Yeah, that's where I live. I'm just in St. Louis for a business trip."

Seth: "Well, Goodnight, Brooke! I'll call you."

Brooke: "Goodnight, Colby."

Hi! This is a new story and I would appreciate comments and votes to help me continue on with this! It is my first Seth Rollin's story and I need some ideas. Thanks!