"Hey, drinks to that table," said Jinyoung, to the bartender, pointing back at their table.

"Jinyoung hyung." Jinyoung turned to the familiar voice behind him.

"Ah, Leesung. Are you alone?" asked Jinyoung, shaking his head to clear his view.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Yes, don't worry," said Jinyoung, but when he turned around, he stumbled a bit and Leesung caught him in time.

"T-Thank you, Leesung. I must go back there."

Leesung held his arms to help him remain on the spot.

"You're drunk, hyung."

"N-No, I'm n-not."

Leesung wandered his eyes over Jinyoung's features and then his whole body.

"You look stunning, hyung. I missed you."

"Thank you, Leesung. I-I miss all of you as well."

Mark swallowed two whole glasses and grabbed another one. He was drunk and a bit difficult to control himself. It was burning inside him, but not because of the alcohol, but due to the sight of Jinyoung with that trainee again. Jinyoung was practically in Leesung's arms; and the latter's eyes on Jinyoung were not the innocent ones.

Leesung took one glass and handed it to Jinyoung; and he got another for himself.

"Hyung, you're really drunk. Will you come to our table?"

Jinyoung could no longer make out the surrounding; everything was blurred to him.

"Enough."

His hand was yanked. "You're taking...of his time...back to your place." He heard some of the words, and latter, he was dragged by the hand.

Mark placed Jinyoung's arm on his shoulder and took him out of the room. Both of them were drunk; but Mark managed to find the reception counter of the hotel.

"One room."

"Which floor would you like, sir? With two twin beds, sir?"

"Anywhere, any one."

He fumbled for his wallet and placed the money on the table. Afterwards, the bellboy led them to the room.

"Here, sir. Would you like anything else?" The bellboy opened the door for them.

"N-no. I'll call you when need."

Mark entered the room, taking Jinyoung along, and closed the door behind them.

Mark turned Jinyoung to face him, holding him straight by the arms, but Jinyoung's eyes were closed, his head bent to the chest.

Mark held Jinyoung's chin upwards and drew him closer to himself. Even in the disarranged mind, and the strong smell of the alcohol, when he buried his face in Jinyoung's shoulder, he could detect, very well, the scent of Jinyoung, which he liked too much.

He held up his head from Jinyoung's shoulder; and this time, he hand reached for Jinyoung's nape and pulled him closer, till his desperate lips met Jinyoung's passive ones.

"Jinyoung." Mark murmured against Jinyoung's lips and caught them again between his teeth, which made Jinyoung open his eyes slowly and stare at Mark, although he did not seem to see anything in particular.

Mark walked both of them to one of the two beds. They both fell down on the bed.

Mark's hands worked on taking off Jinyoung's coat; his lips moved to the younger's neck, while undoing the buttons of the shirt.

Jinyoung shifted slightly and let out an unconscious moan, his eyes closing and opening constantly.

Mark continued working on Jinyoung's belt and removed the pants, dropping kisses along his tight.

"I'm gonna go crazy, Jinyoung," he murmured against Jinyoung's inner tight, feeling the younger shivering a little at the touch.

Mark took off his own clothes till he was all naked, threw them on the floor, and he fell back on Jinyoung, hovering over him.

When he caught Jinyoung's lips again, the younger kissed him back slowly.

Then Mark tugged at Jinyoung's briefs, which were the only thing left on Jinyoung.

"W-Will you be okay? Can I?"

Jinyoung nodded, with his barely conscious mind and hardly feeling the reality; he wrapped his hands around Mark, as the latter slowly took off his briefs.

That was it, everything felt alright, Mark felt his irregualr heartbeats gone wild in his chest.