Chapter Seven

*Hiiiiii guys!!!! Before you jump into this chapter, I just want to say that I'M SO SORRY. I've recently started college and have barely had time to write! But I'm back now, and will try my hardest to write more consistently. I love y'all and thanks for supporting this story of mine! <3 Hope you enjoy reading this next chapter! :) - Lauren*

"Oooh, how about this colour?" asked Kiki whilst holding up a piece of soft, velvet fabric she'd dug from the bottom of an old woven basket.

For what felt like a lifetime of torture with endless amounts of deadlines and glares from the college mean girls, it was finally the weekend. Thank goodness! Kiki, Lilly and I stood in the middle of an adorably quirky material shop we discovered on Yelp. Halloween was fast approaching, and that only meant one thing - the Halloween Party Extravaganza.

"YES - that's perfect!" I chorused. Once the fabric for our yet to be made costumes was decided upon, we paid at the till and walked across to the nearest Metro. From there, we took the next subway to the town centre of Paris. Fortunately, it wasn't as packed as the first journey we had taken.

"Okay, so we have the material sorted." chimed Lilly, "What next?".

I was about to respond when the inevitable happened. In my head, all I could think of in that very moment was are you freaking kidding me?

"Rosie?" spoke that handsome, chiselled face I'd grown to know (and adore) so well. I clearly wasn't kidding when I said I felt like he's always there because, well, it so happens that he always is these days.

Words failed to escape me. Here's a little something you need to know about me; I have this thing called 'FOB'. Any guesses as to what that might mean or stand for? Well, let me enlighten you on the subject - in the Rosie Evans version of an urban dictionary, this acronym translates to 'fear of boys'. Symptoms include talking too much or not talking at all, which didn't seem to be the case so far... until now.

"I seen you get on and thought I'd say hello!" grinned Sebastian.

Ughhh, that smile!

Come on Rosie, say something...

"Sebastian! How are you?" I blurted.

Okay... WHAT? Of all the cool and interesting things I could've said to him, all I could come up with was "How are you?"!?

"Yeah, I'm good thanks... great now that I've seen you-" he paused, with the pink tint of his wind beaten cheeks enhancing to a deep shade of red.

Through the corner of my eye, Kiki and Lilly sat in their seats, both smiling like two Cheshire Cats from Alice in Wonderland. Suddenly, the metro came to a stand still. The force of the halt was so strong that I had flung forward, and was now being held in the arms of...

"Woah, are you okay?" asked Sebastian, holding me in a upright position.

Words failed to escape me. In that one moment, I felt something. It wasn't like any of the other times Sebastian and I had met. I couldn't tell whether it was because of the shock that he had still insisted on holding me in his arms, or if he genuinely didn't want to let me go.

The sound of a throat being cleared echoed from behind us. I evolved back into a steady position, much to the dismay of Sebastian who looked kind of bummed that I had chosen to remove myself from his soothing grip. Does he like me, or am I completely misreading the signs? It was never this hard to tell with Harry.

"I'm okay!" I answered, finally plucking up the courage to respond. "Are you okay? You kind of took a bashing just then when I flung straight into you!"