info

Name:angel (the oldest of the siblings)
(imagine that she does not have
glasses on and that her eyes are black...............Big chest.......)

last name:de los santos (?????)

race:dominican,american and japanese because of her dad.

Age:17

Looks:long but long black hair(in naruto). Black wolfish eye's. Boobs.......D almost going DD( it runs in the family) and is tomboyish sometimes dress like a proper lady.

Mother:flora de los santos(alive)
second Sister:lila romo (alive)
Third sister:nayelis Romo (alive)
Forth sister:vidalis ?????? (alive)
Fifth sister: vitalis ????? (alive)
first brother:jhon Ramirez (alive)
grandmother:######## ######
Grandfather:####### #######

Friends:Emily and lisa diaz, craig,steve and my boi bob.

Crush:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

Clan: the animal clan and ?????? clan

Has a green neckless that lets her speak with the dead. her ###### past it to her. (she doesn't know that it can talk to ghosts)

Does not know that her family was from the naruto World

Likes:anime,Rockie 12,kakashi gai,the hokagay,tobi,cursing,
Blue,green,Black,grey, fighting, hidan,kakuzu,money, panda-chan, japan,riding her bike, skateboard and singing.

Lets not forget yoai

Dislikes:sasuke, his fangirls, danzo,Girly things,pink and the council.

Siblings:lila,nayelis,vidalis,vitalis and jhon.

ninjustu:unknow
and everything same.

the animal clan were killed by tobi because None of the members wanted to join his plan.(you know........Like getting all the bijus to creat "peace".) their was only one survivor. It was her father.Her fathers parents sent him to this world to protect their son.Grew up in this world and did the ding dong with mom. he left saying he will send money every month and he did. The child is the only descendence of the animal clan. Her sisters and brother have different dads so she is related by mother. Here starts her adventure!

But maybe her siblings will have some kind of hiding power

Find out more in pokemon!
(Sike!!)