Is It Okay If....

Hey guys!! This is the new chapter. I'mma write the tagalog words in italics.

.

.

.

.......................

Chelsea's POV

I'm finally going to see my little bro, Rafael!!!! And kuya Luis. I sound like I don't wanna see kuya Luis but I'm happy. Of course he's my kuya. I woke up as early as I can because kuya Anthony told me that we're going to pick them up at the airport.

I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I was wearing a shirt with red and white stripes, denim shorts, and silver sandals.

I went down down to wait for kuya Anthony. When he was done, we went inside the car and drove to the airport.

*at the airport*

"Ang tagal niyo!!! Why are you late?" kuya Luis asked. "Traffic kasi eh!!" I lied. "C'mon ate let's go home na." Rafael suggested.

We all went home.

Kianna's POV

Chelsea and kuya Anthony went to the airport while I was eating breakfast. Hindi man lang nag ba-bye. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I was about to wear an over sized shirt when I received a call from Jk. I answered it.

Jk:

Do yah still remember out promise?

Kianna:

Oops, I forgot about that. Sorry. Ummm.....I'll take you to a special place.

Jk:

What's so special about it?

Kianna:

I'll tell you when we get there.

Jk:

Okay. I'll be the one to pick you up. Since I'm the boy. Bye.

Kianna:

Bye.

I went inside my walk in closet to get changed. I'm wearing a grey sweater that has a cute cat on it, black shorts, and gold sandals. I always curl my hair but today I braided it into a fishtail.

As soon as I went down to the living room, someone knocked. I opened the door and saw Jk. HE'S SO CUTE AND HANDSOME AT THE SAME TIME!!!! He hugged me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He let go.

"So, where is this special place you're gonna take me?" he asked. "You'll see." I said. We walked to the place I call 'special' since it's not that far.

JK's POV

We stopped infront of a house that's enough to fit the both of us. I saw a sign that said 'No Boys Aloud' "Again, what's so special about it?" I asked once we were inside.

"Well, Chelsea and I made this with a little help from her dad and tito Albert. Boys can't go in here." she explained.

"Why'd yah bring me here if boys can't get in?"

"Chelsea and I made a promise that we won't let a boy get inside unless....." she thought for a moment. "Unless what?" I asked.

"Unless we like or love that boy. And you're the first boy to get in." she answered. "So, you like me?"I asked.

Why do I have so many questions?

She blushed. "Maybe like, maybe love. I guess it's love. But I'm too young to be in love."

She loves me!!! I can't help but smile.

*few hours later*

Kianna looked at her watch. "I guess we have to go home now. Chelsea and her brothers might be wondering where I am."

"Okay"

Kianna's POV

We were walking when Jk asked, "Can I ask you something?" "Sure. What is it?" I said. He never runs out of questions.

"Is it okay if we become MUs or pwede na kitang ligawan?" he asked. I stopped walking for a second then continued. I thought about it. We can be MUs. Pero, pwede na daw akong ligawan sabi ni mama as long as kilala ni mama yung manliligaw ko.

"Ligawan mo na nga lang ako. Mom already knows yah. Sure ako papayagan ka niya. Are you sure you can?" I said.

"Yup. Pinayagan na ako ni tito."

"Oh, okay." as soon as I said that, we were already outside my house. "Bye Jk. I'll see yah tomorrow if I can." I said. "Bye." he said. I waved my hand. He waved back.

Oops. I forgot something. "Jk, wait!!" I shouted. I ran up to him. He turned around. "What?" he asked. I kissed him on the lips. It lasted for 5 seconds. I pulled away and said one last goodbye to him then I ran back to my house.

It wasn't my first kiss but it still felt like it was.

I unlock the door and saw kuya Luis and Rafael watching T.V. They looked at me then continued to watch. "Ganyanan na pala ha. You didn't miss me?" I fake cried. "They missed you. But kuya Luis missed you more." Chelsea said. "Shut up!" kuya Luis said. I laughed.

"Ate!!!" Luke said. My eyes widen.

"We saw him sitting on a bench crying. He said he was lost. We brought him back with us and informed tita Mela and tito Albert that Luke's with us. They said they're going to be back before school starts. Which means they're staying at lola's house a little bit longer and that's when we're going home too. I'm sure we can take care of Rafael and Luke." kuya Anthony explained.

I nodded then smiled remembering what happened earlier. "Someone's happy. C'mon, story telling time." Chelsea said.

I told them everything that happened even the kiss. One of them wasn't happy about it and I'm sure it's one of Chelsea's OLDER brother.

"I wish that it will happen to me and Dylan." Chelsea said in a sad tone. "Chelsea, libre lang mangarap. I'm sure it'll happen to you too."I said.

Kuya Luis and Rafael told what happened to them when they were in Singapore. "Bring us with yah next time. Okay?" I said.

"Okay." Rafael said.

It was Luke's turn to tell his story. "It was boring. But we got to play a lot of games like monopoly, snakes and ladders, and more. The most boring game was the silent game. We had to keep quiet until lola wakes up."

"I'ts a very good thing that mom didn't made me come." I said.

"Is it okay if I go sleep now?" kuya Luis said. We nodded. "Jealous." Chelsea whispered so only I can hear. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I guess we have to sleep too." Luke and Rafael said. We agreed.

...................

.

.

.

HEEEEYYYY!!!! Sorry if I haven't updated earlier. Who watched the top 4 on GGV? Jk's so cute. One more chapter until you meet Mia.