6 Years Later.....

Hey!! I haven't updated for a while. So here is the new chapter. I'm so sorry if I skipped the part where Jk got into an accident and had amnesia. I'm just not really good at writing those kind of parts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kianna's POV

It's so good to be home here in the Philippines. I missed this place. Umuwi lang naman kami para sa debu ko eh.

Luke is already 13 and I'm still 17 waiting for my birthday. Jk must be 19 now. Since he's a year older than me. I don't love him anymore but I still have some feelings for him. Every year, Chelsea would send me a new picture of Jk.

Chelsea told me that Jk has amnesia and that he's in a relationship with Mia. It hurts but I'm happy for them. She also told me that Mia also forgot about me so when I meet them again I'll just act like I don't know them.

You're probably thinking about my lovelife. Well, I met a boy in Australia.  His name is Michael. He's just two years older than me, which means he's 20. He is not my boyfriend yet. 'Cause mom said I should wait till I'm 18 to have my second boyfriend. Michael came here with us.

"Ate, lets visit ate Chelsea and Rafael. I miss my cousins. I'm sure you miss them too." Luke said. "Do you ever knock?" I asked. I was in my room kasi eh.

"C'mon, ate!! Let's go to ate Chelsea's house."

"Fine."

Chelsea has her own house but she still lives with Rafael. I followed Luke downstairs. "Mikey, wanna come with us?" I asked my soon to be boyfriend.

"Where?"

"My cousin's house."

"Nah, I'll just stay here."

"Okay."

~~Chelsea's house~~

"You didn't you tell me that you were already together!!" I yelled. Chelsea and Dylan - her crush since we're kids - were already in a relationship. But we're not fighting.

"Kahapon ko lang siya sinagot!! How about you? How are you and Michael?"

"Chelsea, I already told you that he has to wait till I'm 18." I answered.

"Speaking of 18, are you gonna invite Jk and Mia sa debu mo?" She asked.

I haven't thought of that. "Why don't you call them. You said they don't know me anymore." I suggested. Chelsea agreed.

Mia's POV

I was watching T.V with Jk when I received a message from Chelsea.

Chelsea:

Hey, can you and Jk come at my house? I want you to meet my cousin, Kianna. Since you guys told me that you don't know her.

That's funny. I still remember that bitch, Kianna. I just acted like I forgot about her.

Mia:

Okay. I'll tell Jk.

"Babe, lets go to Chelsea's house. She wants us to meet her cousin." I said. "Okay, I'll just change my clothes." He said.

I did the same. I changed into a pink crop top, black shorts, and pink vans.

~~Chelsea's house~~

We were in Chelsea's room. "Kianna this is Mia. Mia this is my cousin, Kianna." Chelsea introduced us to each other. I gave Kianna a fake smile. Then she introduced Kianna to Jk.

JK's POV

That's strange. The name Kianna is very familiar. I know who she is but I just can't remember what she is to me. I've got three choices in my mind.

A. Childhood Bestfriend

B. Ex - girlfriend

C. Just another girl I met long ago

I decided to ask Chelsea. "Chelsea can we talk in private? Please."

"Okay."

We went outside her room and closed the door. "Chelsea, who is Kianna to me?"

"She's a new friend to you." She answered.

"Chelsea, don't lie to me. I know that you know the right answer."

"FINE!! SHE'S YOUR CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND AND EX - GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU CAN'T REMEMEBER ANY OF THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING AMNESIA!!" Chelsea yelled. I'm sure Mia and Kianna heard that.

So she was my ex - girlfriend. "C'mon lets go back to your room." I said. We went back inside. Kianna said, "Oh, Jk, Mia, gusto ko kayong I-invite sa debu ko. If you want. But it's okay if you do-"

"We'd love to go. When is it?" I cut her off. "Umm... May 28."

(A/N: I know that It's September but this is 6 years later.)

"But Jk, we have something planned that da-" Mia said. But I cut her off. "C'mon please." "We are not going whether you like it or not. Sorry guys but we have to go." Mia said. We left.

Kianna's POV

"Yeah, I gotta go too. We haven't unpacked yet. Maybe I'll just leave Luke with you." I said. "Okay."

~~My house~~

I went straight to my room to find Mikey sleeping on my bed hugging the giant teddy bear he gave me. Maybe he unpacked my things too and got tired.

"Ate, why did you live me at ate Chelsea's house?" I heard Luke said. I shook my head and smiled. Even if he's already 13 he still act like a baby sometimes.