Mummaa...

Ohh... My little daughter khushi... She is 3 year old... She ran and hug me... I take her up in my arms and kiss her.. She is the happiness of my life... She is the light of my dark life... I m happy now... With my mother and my daughter...

And my husband.... Husband....ommkara... I didn't know his full name... Whenever I thought about him... I feel sad.... It's true that m happy with my daughter... But... If he also with us... We are a happy family... I still miss him...

But... Can he accept khushi... No... Never... He is a good man... But when he not accept their marriage... How can he accept khushi... The truth is I don't need him.. But my daughter need a father... But what to do... And now m able to nurture my khushi my mother.... I don't need anyone...

The suffering of these 3 years was really painful... But now everything will be fine soon... I don't know that I meet him again or not in my life... But it's all over now... M happy now... And I know he is also happy with his life somewhere...

Pov ends...

In a park...

Omm pov...

M sitting in park... It's evening ...m in shock or pain... I can't understand...
In the function... Dad announced my marriage with ishana... Without my permission... But it's not the reason that m sad...

The reason is gauri... Yes gauri... I saw her at the function... After the announcement when ishana take me to meet her workers... I saw her...

She is also looking shock to see me... After 3 years I saw her... We are not say anything... Yes... I want to talk to her... But what I m talking... But I want to ask her how is she... But can I have right to ask her... Of couse... M her husband...

Husband... I laugh on myself.... Which husband... Who leave her next day of marriage... She didn't say anything and ran from there... I want to stop her... But... I feel pain to see her go away...

After seeing her running from me I feel uncomfortable at the function... So I come here and sit on bench... My mom dad keep calling me but I m not interstate to talk to anyone... I want to sit here alone for sometimes...

Gauri... I meet her at barely... Dad send me barely for a business deal... I meet her at temple...I really like her innocent eyes... It's the first day I meet her... She look tensed... Don't know why but I like to talk to her... May be I like her very much..

The next day when I go to temple I was shock... She forcefully marry to an old man kali thakur...
I don't know why but I can't bear it... I beat that kali and save her... She said me that her mom in danger so she agree for marriage... Don't know why but her innocent eyes.... Tell me she is a pure soul... I feel really bad for her... I promise her that I save her...

But then the villagers blame her... Say her a character less girl... I can't bear it and fight with the villagers.. But some people said why I m doing it... Who I m for her... M silent... Because I also Don't know the answer....

But when they dragg her and try to harm her... Enough... It's enough for me... I marry her at that time... To save her... I can't leave her alone at night.... So I take her to a hotel..

I said her to clear everything.... That I marry her only to save her...there is nothing between us.... But the truth is I can't accept it... I see that time the disappointment of her face... The tear in her eyes... Which she try to hide..but what to do...I can't accept her...

She said it's ok... She will go in morning ....I feel relax that she understand my situation... But... Our fate...

In midnight I listen her screaming... I got up from the sofa and go to bed.. I see she had nightmare... I was worried... Don't know what to do...
I hug her and try to console her... She is crying in sleep and hug me back.. I feel some sensation in my body when her body touch me...

But I control myself and try to make her sleep.. But she hold me and see me with her innocent ambar eyes... I just melt to see her like this... I know if I not move right now I will do something wrong with her... Because it's hard to control myself after see her innocent face and pleaded eyes... Her eyes said that she need someone right now who hold her... Who console her... I started melting... I started lose myself on her.. I try to move but she hold me back...

We are just so close... We feel each other hot breath... And suddenly I kiss her lips...because I can't control now...... But surprisingly she not stop me... She kiss me back... And... That's it..

I did a big mistake of my life... I use the right as her husband at that night.. I really want to slap myself again and again for that mistake... I marry her just because she is in trouble... But how can I sleep with her when I can't accept this marriage...

I don't know... After that I will ever able or not to close with someone else... It's my first time.. And may be last.. Because after that I m not comfortable with anyone...

When I woke up in the morning... I not found her in the room... I feel so guilty ....what I had done with her... It's wrong... I not found her... Just found a letter... Which she said she is going... Don't know where... But she Never return in my life ever...

I feel so much pain after read the letter... I want to say sorry to her... I want her forgiveness for what I had done with her.... But she is gone... I still feel guilty what I had done with her... My heart is too heavy now .... After remember all this... Why...why I feel it.... Can I love her...

Pov ends...

At gauri 's house

Gauri pov..

M sitting on floor.... Crying badly... I see him after 3 years... And he is the would be husband of ishana mam... After listen this I want to die... Because I love him.. I know he not love me and Never ever... But what to do with my heart...

When I meet him for the first time at temple... I fall for him...like people said love at first sight...... But I know m not deserve it...

The next day kali kidnapped my mom and blackmail me to marry him... I had no option...

But he come there and save me from kali... Then he marry me... I was not able to say anything when he put sindoor on my hairline... M in shock...then I thank to my sankar ji... To make me his wife... I decided to give my whole life to him... He is just not only my husband... He is god for me... I imagine my happy life with him...

But... Just than... My dreams break into pieces when he said he can't accept this marriage... I shatter ...but then think... He is right... He is a rich man... How can he accept a low standards girl like me.. I console myself...

I said him I will go in morning... But my fate... At night when he hug me... My emotions over on me and I fail to control it... He want to move but I can't.... Don't know what is happen with me... I know that he don't want me but I want him...

I want him as my husband... When he kiss me... My mind said it's wrong ...go away... But my heart said... He is my husband... He had rights on me... And m his wife.. I had rights on him....

After lots of fighting with my mind and heart... Finally I  listen to my heart... I give myself to him... No... It's not a mistake for me... It's love for me... I can't recommend my daughter as a mistake... That night may be I do wrong... But my love is pure... That night give me khushi... Who is the real happiness of my life...

But when I woke up in the morning... I realized what I had done... He can't accept this... May be he feel guilty now... And I don't want to make him guilty... So I decided to move on.. And I leave him...

But now... When I saw him... I can't control myself and ran from there... What if he know about khushi... No... I tolerate all things but not tolerate humiliation for my daughter... He not accept us...

No... I had to leave Mumbai tomorrow... I can't see him... I can't tell my daughter that her father is going to marry someone else...

But mom and khushi not at home.. I have to call them...

Ohh god... For the first time I wrote more than 2000 word... I know I already work on many ff... But this idea disturbing me since three days... So I publish it... M sorry if I wrote something wrong...don't give me negative cmnts please 😢😢😢 and don't worry two chappys are left... Please vote and cmnt if u like it.