18 Bad Boy kisses

Start from the beginning

"I know you're not the brightest but this is a school for learning not for you to flaunt your..." I looked at her body as if thinking the word over.

"Amazing body."

"Hooker body."

We said at the same time and Hailey let out a laugh as Anna's mouth hit the floor. I held up my hands in fake surrender.

"Wow, sorry. I thought you knew what I was going to say." I said with fake sincerity.

She narrowed her eyes and stalked towards me until our faces were inches apart. "Look here, Emilie Grey. You might think you have everyone wrapped around your little finger but you don't."

I put a finger to her forehead and pushed her back. "It's called personal space. You should try it sometime." I said in monotone.

She gave a sarcastic laugh. "You think you are some God, don't you?" She wailed throwing a hand up in the air.

"I never said that."

Her eyes turned into silts and her fist clenched. "Yeah but you think that, don't you? Just because you dated Conner Hanglinton, right?" She moved closer to me again but I didn't flinch, I matched her stare. "You think everyone wants to be your friend and wants to be you."

We had the attention of everyone outside now and I felt my blood boiling through my veins.

"You think you are the prettiest girl here, the smartest, the most wanted and loved. Don't you?" She cocked her head in a mocking way and smirked. "I mean you're Emilie Grey!" She smiled with fake exhilaration. "You are the 'IT' girl here," Her face automatically dropped to a death glare, "And that just wasn't fucking enough for you."

"You know nothing about me." I growled taking a step closer to her.

Her head fell back in a fit of fake laughs as she clutched her stomach. I wasn't finding any of this funny. I was getting more and more pissed by the moment. "See that's the thing, I do know you. I have been around you for past three years and know you."

"You. Don't. Know. Me." I clenched my teeth trying to hold back from punching her in the face. I don't get what she was trying to prove here or why she was even talking to me. The last time we actually spoke was in the lunchroom and there I thought was the last time we would ever speak. So why now?

"You just didn't have enough in your life! Being the center of attention was what you always wanted, right? You have Jared McKingsley on a fucking leash because you are that much of a bitch Emilie! You don't care about anyone's feelings but your own and that's why you made up that Conner was beating you and got him sent away! You fucking, ungrateful whore!-"

CRACK!

Anna was limp on the ground holding her now broken nose as blood gushed through her fingers. My aching bloody hand fell to my side as I stared down at her. She moaned a little and rolled onto her back. Her hand was covering most of her face but I could make out the slight shift in her nose that indicated I certainly broke it.

The silence that fell around everyone was deifying but I heard something. The blood pounding in my ears from all the anger I had built up in me from the moment Anna approached me. Her last words were my undoing.

She slowly got off the ground and pulled her hand away from her bloody face and started screaming at me. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" Blood splattered from her mouth and then she lunged at me, tackling us to the ground.

With her being in a skirt and heels, I had the advantage and pinned her down effortlessly. She struggled against me and reached her hand up pulling on my hair. My head fell to the side as she ripped it harder and I toppled off of her when I made the mistake of fighting with her hand in my hair.