Fire Power Chapter 2

Narrator: Welcome back young adventurers to the next chapter of Fire power! Last time on Fire power our trio had just formed and are ready to face any challenges along the way to save this world from the darkness. Now

Let's begin

3 days later

Sir Azroth: *his stomach growling* Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so hungry why didn't we think of buying rations uhhhhhhh

Lucy: STOP COMPLAINING!!! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ATE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!

Kizzy: You even ate my chocolate cake.....* is sad*

Lucy: Oh can both of you just shut up, I'm trying to focus to find out where we are *looking around everywhere*

Sir Azroth: So we are basically lost GREAT!!

Lucy: OF COURSE WE ARE NOT LOST we are just......... off track *trying to come up with a good lie*

Sir Azroth: Yeah just keep telling yourself that *he says to himself*

Lucy: *hears what he said* DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT TWEEB!!!

Sir Azroth: OH YEAH BRING IT *they start fighting*

Kizzy STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!! *he yells* Stop fighting we're supposed to be a team! *breaking them apart*

Sir Azroth: She started it!! * he says in an angry tone*

Lucy: No I didn't you did when you started complaining *she yells back*

Kizzy: *he tries to find something to talk about* what happened to that monster that we were fighting when we first met we never defeated it?

Lucy: Stupid thing must of ran off *she answered still glaring and concentrated on Azroth*

Sir Azroth: for once we agree on something *he glares back at Lucy*

Narrator: Once again Lucy and Azroth started fighting again and Kizzy just gave up on trying to stop them...

Kizzy: I'm going to go build camp *he says while walking away*

Narrator: Kizzy went to set up camp for the night he finally finished setting up the tents but there were only two tents and only one can fit one person Kizzy's size so that would be a problem but luckily the other tent could fit 3 people. So Azroth and Lucy would have to share about 2 hours later Lucy and Azroth finally stopped fighting and were all tired.

Sir Azroth: *yawns* Ok, let's go to sleep

Lucy: Yeah *yawns as well*

Kizzy: Well there might be a problem with that.....*laughs nervously*

Sir Azroth and Lucy: And what would that be *glaring at him*

Kizzy: Well I only have 2 tents and one of them only fit my size soooo *he pauses* you two have to share one * he says very nervous now*

Sir Azroth and Lucy: WHAT!!!!!!! * they scream*

Lucy: I WILL NOT BE SHARING A TENT WITH THIS CREEP!!! *she says angrily*

Sir Azroth: AND I DON'T WANT TO SHARE ONE WITH HER EITHER!!! *he says angrily*

Kizzy: Goodnight!! *he runs off to his tent and climbs inside*

Lucy: COME BACK HERE!!! *she yells while running after him*

20 minutes later

Narrator: Lucy and Azroth finally give up on pressuring Kizzy to swap with one of them, soon they both went into the tent and layed on opposite sides