I always get blamed

Saras P.O.V (point pf view)

Me- I really wanna get out of this house , I cant stand my father. He treats me like im a slave. Im 17 years old and he still hits me like he did when i was younger. I know my mom wouldnt let him do this to me. Its like ever since my mom died, my dad has gone insane. I really wish my life can change.

Rob(Saras Dad)- Sara! Get down here right now!

Me- Coming!

I walk downstairs and see my dad holding his hand to his face.

Rob- What the hell did you do this time?

Me- I didnt do anything dad. I swear i didnt.

Rob- Look in the kitchen. All the plates are cracked and broke. Uhh your the worst kid ever.

Me- Dad i didnt do that. Did you ever think that it could have been Katie?

Katie was my little sister. My dad treated her like a princess. And I know why he did. He did because she wasnt my mothers daughter. She was my dads ex girlfriends daughter. My dad still had feelings for Katies mom and tryed his hardest to get back with her but he couldnt. Katies mom Victoria moved all the way down to texas and left Katie with my dad.

Rob- Now you know she wouldnt do anything like that! Come over here right now.

Me- Please no , dad please. i swear it wasnt me.

I already knew what was about to happen. I was about to get smacked or punched in the face. I turned the other way so i couldnt see his anger when he hit me & i saw Katie looking in the living room through the doorway. She started laughing and ran upstairs.

Me- Owwww .

I started crying and then i said...

Me- Did you not just see Katie in the doorway laughing because you were about to hit me?

Rob- No , shes upstairs playing with her barbies. Leave her the fuck alone!

Me- Yes sir.

Rob- Go clean you room and clean the bathroom and hallway.

Me- Yes sir.

I walk upstairs and go into my room and locked my door. i pull out my mini laptop and go onto twitter. I know im supposed to be cleaning but i wanted to know if anyone new is on twitter. I scrolled down and saw Diggy Simmons tweeted ' the first 25 people to Retweet this, I will DM (direct message) you! ' I saw only 3 people retweeted it, so i hurried up and retweeted it. Next thing you know about 2 minutes later he actually DM'd me! I was the happiest girl ever!