Releasing The Sexual Tension

Blaine looks at Shivani in shock as she comes through the employees entrance behind Chief who was carrying a large paper bag "well would you look at who's back from sabbatical? what did you bring me Chief turkey?"  Blaine asks raising his hands towards Chief though his eyes never left the sight of the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and Chief pulls out the head of the man he just tortured with a look of pride on his face "even better guy who shot you in the face"  Blaine says and he watches Chief wrap his arm around his wife's shoulder and he wasn't sure what to make of the sight until he heard her say "I may have helped him find the entire body.... he did the rest.... oh and I made a few phone calls your restless wonders should be having a very Merry Christmas by now!"  he smiles at her then turns to face the rest of his workers and says pointing his fingers down at the floor repeatedly "you see? this this is what the holidays are all about"  he laughs and walks over to radio and turns the Christmas music back up he walks over to Shivani and says softly "I have missed you!"  she gives him a small smile he moves his hand in an unsure way then slides it up her cheek seeing that she allowed even that small familiar gesture he took it one step further and kisses her lips her eyes close at the familiar soft feel of his lips on hers as she fights back a moan Blaine looks up to see Chief holding his phone up to him and reads "I kissed her" "what?!"  he asks loudly "he got overly excited when I brought him to his Christmas gift and wasn't thinking.... it didn't mean.... much.... at least not in that....!"  Shiv explains sticking up for him "she's my sister boss I'm sorry!"  Blaine reads from Chief's phone and his body calms down as he lets out a long breathy deep heavy sigh then says "it's alright Chief.... just don't let it happen again!"  Chief nods and Blaine acts satisfied with his response he then places his hand on his wife shoulder and leads her upstairs and into the room where he keeps his suits for Shady plots work "now it's time for you to make up for allowing that kiss to happen and for me to make up for my mistake from a few weeks prior"  he says in an alluringly seductive tone as he once again slides his hand up her cheek and kisses her lips gently which only makes him hungrier for more as he continues and his hunger for her shows with each kiss but unlike last time they didn't make love to one another there were far too many of his buffoons around though she did help him change into one of his suits as they kissed he was expecting a funeral client to show up soon so he really didn't have the time to answer the throbbing need of his hardened cock he also didn't stop kissing her till he heard the clearing of a throat and saw the customer enter his office "sorry about that"  he apologizes without feeling sorry at all the customer smiles then replies "it's alright"  Shiv smiles at her husband then leaves the room and even though he keeps his "professional" work smile plastered on his face his eyes showed the sadness he felt everytime he saw her leave the room he was in "your wife?!"  the customer asks "yeah!"  he sighs "you're a very lucky man!"  the customer says "indeed I am!"  he replies then he gets to work selling the poor customers soul for a casket....

 just don't let it happen again!"  Chief nods and Blaine acts satisfied with his response he then places his hand on his wife shoulder and leads her upstairs and into the room where he keeps his suits for Shady plots work "now it's time for you to...