Making Up

Chapter 7

Julia's POV

I tug Alex across the mall as I hear him complain that I ruined his chance of meeting Jaime and I just roll my eyes and ignore him. When we get far enough I let go of his arm and let out an excited squeal.

" I cant believe that just happen! I'm so happy for Zoey! Aren't you?" I look at Alex to see him sitting on a bench and glaring in the other direction avoiding my eyes. I sigh and sit next to him nudging his shoulder with mine. " Come on Alex, Zoey deserves this shes gone through so much."  I say as I see him look down his eyes softening. " Plus if they start dating I think you'll have a chance to meet him and probable the whole band." I add and I'm happy to see he lets out a soft chuckle.

" Yeah but don't get your hopes up. She's only seventeen and he's like what.....twentyfive." He says and I playfully glare at him.

" Age is nothing when it comes to true love Alex." I say and he looks up at me with an eyebrow raised. " It sounds cheesy doesn't it?" I ask him as his eyes widen and nods his head. I roll my eyes at him and we both start laughing.

I get up and stretch. Checking my phone I see it almost 5 and I let out a sigh. " We should go." I say and Alex stands up and runs a hand through his hair. " Do you want to come over? My moms making burgers." I ask smiling at him.

" Sorry can't. I have to finish up that report tonight that Mr. Barker assigned us." He says sighing heavily. I look down disappointed. " Why don't you ask you boyfriend." He tells me and a smile spreads across my lips.

" That's a great idea. Thanks Alex!" I say as I hug him and walk towards footlocker again. Alex follows behind me and I look over my shoulder at him. " You're coming? " I ask him raising an eyebrow.

He lifts up his car keys and smiles. " I'm your ride remember." he says as I slap my head totally forgetting that he drove me here. He laughs at my sudden blonde moment and I narrow my eyes at him.

We enter footlocker and I run to the backroom as Alex stays and looks at the shoes again. When I open the door my eyes widen from what i see...... 

OOH what did Julia see when she went to the backroom. Alright like and Comment what you think so far. Alright guys luv you! Peace Out!!! That's a picture of Jordan in the sidebar.