Running into my Idols

Chapter 2

We walk into Hot Topic and Alex takes out the bud in his ear and walks over to the men section of the store. Julia and I look at each other and smile walking over to the band shirts. We flip through them trying to find either pierce the veil, black veil brides, or sleeping with sirens. I squeal with excitement when i find the perfect shirt in the bottom of the pile, it was a white tank with pierce the veil on the front and a picture of the band." I got to have this shirt! Ill be right back!" i jog towards the dressing room, squeezing my way through all the people.

When i put the shirt on i admire my reflection in the small mirror. I look at each of their faces and stop when i get to Jamie. I sigh as i think how cool it would be to actually meet him.....but that's never going to happen, well unless i go to warped tour but he wouldn't remember me he sees millions of fans that day. that's all I am is just a fan to him, nothing special. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when someone knocks on the door.

" You still alive in there Zoey? I smile when i realize its Julia and open the door. She looks down at the shirt and smiles, " If you don't want that shirt Ill take it off your hands, but it does look really good on you."

" Thank you and no I'm defiantly getting this shirt," I say walking towards the beanies and bracelets, Julia close behind.

Alex walks up to us a few minutes later, his arms full with band shirts, skinny jeans, and hats. " You gals almost ready I'm really hungry?" Alex asks us looking down at his stomach. He then looks down at my shirt and smirks, " cool shirt. " I smile at him and Julia takes his hand and starts dragging him away. I follow closely behind and pull out my wallet hoping i have enough money. as I'm counting my money I blindly bump into someone. I yell from surprise as I fall to the ground to have someones muscular arms wrap around me.         

I slowly open my eyes and look up to come face to face with Jamie Preciado's perfect dark brown eyes looking into my light blue eyes with worry.

I hope you guys are enjoying my story I'm really having fun writing. please like and comment what you think. ok luv you! Peace Out!! What Alex looks like in the sidebar.