Part 7: The Cute Couples

after they reconcile with Tsuna they were about to continue with what they are doing but is stop when they notice that Tsuna is shivering and they notice the scared look in his eyes. they just sigh and kissed Tsuna's cheeks at both side.

" Tsu don't worry we are not going to continue if you are not ready. we will wait patiently until you are willing to give us your virginity." Reborn tell him gently while caressing his hand. Tsuna look at Kyoya who for the first time is smiling at him while nodding his head. Tsuna can't help but to cry and hide his face with his hand while reborn and Kyoya try to calm him down.

Tsuna ending falling asleep on Reborn's lap and Kyoya holding his hand. Reborn lay Tsuna on the bed and gesture to Kyoya to join them. Kyoya remove his jacket and lay down on the bed. They make sure that Tsuna is not squash between them before they allow sleep to consume them. That is how Nana and the others found Tsuna. Gokudera and the other guardian is worry about their sky and also friend so they planned to visit him but decided to leave them alone seeing that he is being well by his lover.

Nana excuse herself to the kitchen to prepare snack for them and also dinner. Since that it is a happy day, she decided to make a small party for her beloved son and soon-to-be in laws. While she happily prepare dinner in the kitchen, the others wait in the living room and decide to discuss about their ''school trip Italy. Apparently Reborn text them about the trip while making his at to Tsuna's house. They planned to use this trip to avenge their boss that is bullied by the school.

This school trip is different from the other school trip. Everyone in Namimori high school is invited to Italy to watch the coronation of the new boss of the Vongola. Everyone in the school is surprised because they were invited to the important event. of course nobody aside from the guardians and the vongola, nobody knows about their revenge plans.

Exactly at 60'clock they heard footstep coming down. Gokudera turn his head to greet his boss but hang his mouth open in shock seeing Reborn carry a drowsy Tsuna bridal style and Hibari following them. Looking at them, Takeshi does not want to lose so he scoop the still shock Hayato into his lap and kiss his cheek. The girls can't help but blush at the public affection. The homo couples just turm their female friends rotten. Kyoya take Tsuna from Reborn embrace and place him on his lap and kiss his cheek lovingly. Reborn wen to the kitchen and came out with a glass of water and give it to Tsuna.

Tsuna smile at Reborn cutely and drink the water. with hi drowsy look and flush face from the fever it is a total KO for the girls before they started to take pictures along with Nana. They talk about the school trip but hide the revenge ideas from Tsuna. They don't want Tsuna to worry and just enjoy the holiday. Kyoya and Reborn had planned a romantic dinner to propose to him and make him their fiancé.

" Tsuna how is your fever. Are you okay." Kyoko ask him but before Tsuna could answer. Reborn answer her. " He is still feverish but he is getting better. He will het better if he continue to eat his medicine on time and stop struggling while we force him to eat his medicine." Tsuna just pout at him and poke his tongue out at Reborn. " How could you force me to eat that monstrosity. Don't you know how bitter it is? Strawberry shortcake is still the best." Tsuna end his so called speech with a wide smile. Kyoya just sigh" Tsunayoshi, eat your medicine or I am going to kiss you till you faint." He smirk at the blushing Tsuna who had decided hide his face by pressing it on his chest. Reborn just laugh at his young lover. Gokudera that has woken up from his shock has just realise that he is seating on Takeshi's lap. he start to struggle but Takeshi just laugh and hug tighter. The girls also took the scene with their phones and decide to make a fan club for the five of them. Gokudera stop his struggle and decide to pout at his boyfriend. Takeshi just laugh and kissed Hayato.

Nana call them to have dinner and this time Reborn has Tsuna sit on his lap with Kyoya feed him from time to time. The girls and Nana used this chance to make a photo collection. Their dinner is very fun and full of laughter.