The snow queen

(I don't own regal academy or the characters. I hope you like this chapter.)

(3rd pov)

Since yesterday, Rose has been asking you questions every second. ,,Have you two kissed yet? How did he asked you? You are the perfect couple!" Ok, the last one wasn't a question, but still. ,,Rose stop. We've been together for maybe fifteen hours." Soon you reached the school and meet the others. Travis didn't hesitate to put him arm around you. ,,How are you?", he asked and gave you a kiss on the forehead. ,,I'm fine now. I hate mornings."

You all went to class. The day was great until now. You have never been in a relationship before. It sure was awsome. But there wasn't much to say about it yet. It's not like you've been together for months. Your relationship was still pretty young, you didn't do much yet. But it was still amazing.

(You remember the granddaughter of the princess on the pea? Let's imagine she is still teaching. I don't know if she actually does)

Your task was to tell how many peas were under the mattress. Unfortunately, you sleep in really easy and that's exactly what happend once your head touched the pillow.
Your were lucky that Bea got a full night of sleep.

,,(Y/N) wake up. How many peas are under the mattress?", she asked. You were still in half sleep. ,,Hmmm.... four." Bea looked at you suprised. ,,Correct." You went back to your friends. ,,I didn't know that it's possible that someone sleeps in so fast.", said Travis as he hugged you from behind. ,,Oh shut up.", you gave back smiling.

Class endet and you had lunch. The group decided that it would be nice to eat outside in the garden. You all got your lunch and went there. You sat next to Travis, who immediately put his arm around you again.
,,You two aren't even in a relationship for one day and your already cuddling.", said Joy while eating a bug.

,,That reminds me: (Y/N), you still didn't answered my questions."

,,Rose please drop it."

After Travis was done, he took out his sketchbook and started drawing again.
Well, he drew you. ,,Travis, I'm eating.", you said with your mouth full. ,,So?" ,,Don't draw me eating." He continued anyway so you just let him. He is really good at drawing.

(He is basically Nathaniel from miraculous ladybug. Just not as shy.)

As you looked up in the sky (don't ask me why), you could see something, or better said someone up there. ,,Um guys. There's someone up there.", you said as you pointed up. The others saw it too. ,,What, or who is that?", asked Hawk. That's when Rose jumped up. ,,It's the snow queen!"
Suddenly all your friends were in panic, and you didn't understood why.

,,Who is the snow queen?", you asked confused. ,,Someone bad.", answered Travis.
He took your hand and led you inside the school. ,,Travis, if the ice queen is evil, why are we going inside? We have to fight her."
,,I know, but I don't want to put you in any danger." You could't handle how adorable he was at that moment. But he was worried about nothing.

,,Travis I'm strong enough to handle a fight like that. Let's show her who's boss." Travis looked you with a dreamy expression.
,,You won't belive how much I adore you right now." So you went outside again, only to see Joy, Astoria and the teachers trapped in ice. ,,Rose, hawk! What happend?", you asked, not knowing what's going on.

,,You must be Maleficent's granddaughter! It's such a pleasure to meet you!", an old lady with white hair and a blue dress said.
,,Excuse me, who are you?" She just looked at you confused. ,,I'm the snow queen. You must have heard of me!", she said like she was some kind of super star. ,,No.", you simply answered.

(Your pov)

I took a glance at the frozen people.
,,Set them free right now!", I yelled in anger, growling and showing my sharp teeth. Without any warning, a white, weird looking dragon appeared behind her.
,,Well, make me!", she laughed. Ok. She asked for it. I turned towards my friends, who weren't frozen. ,,You take care of the snow queen, I take care of the dragon."

Everybody was alright with that plan, except Travis. ,,Please be carefull.", he said.
I turned into my dragon form and went for the other dragon. He didn't really had a chance. He was smaller than me, and not only that, it was an ice dragon. I can breath fire. It didn't took that thing long to realize this, and when it did, it tried to fly away.

Of course I wouldn't let him get away so easy. I followed that idiot. It was an really unfair fight. If he tried to freeze me with his breath, I returned that favor with fire. If he tried to grab me, I slapped him with my tail. If he tried to hurt me with his claws, I dodged it and did the same. Only that I had success. After a while, he looked like he was part of a war. He could't even fly normal anymore. So I grabbed him and brought him back to regal academy.

There I saw Rose and Hawk still fighting the snow queen, my boyfriend trapped in ice and the teachers still frozen. I dropped the dragon next to it's owner. The snow queen looked terrified when she saw what I did with her pet. ,,Leave us alone snow queen, or you will have to face the same fate as your dragon.", I said while glaring at her.

She looked at me in defeat, took her dragon and went of (don't ask me how). ,,Great work (Y/N)! That will scare her off for a while.", said Rose. ,,Thanks Rose but we still have a problem.", I said looking at all the frozen people. ,,Help Astoria first, so she can help with her fire bangles!" I actually wanted to help Travis first, but I did what I was told.

I used my fire to melt the ice Astoria was trapped in. After that, I did the same with Travis. Since I was still in my dragon form, he layed against me, while I helped Astoria with the teachers. ,,How do I deserve a girlfriend like you?", he asked and looked at me like a lovesick puppy.

,,You're girlfriend is liteally a dragon.", I laughed.

(I just felt like I had to do a chapter with the snow queen. I hope you all had a great Halloween. Love you all!♡)