The Real Thing (smut)

Hi so I have a huge daddy kink lmao oops. And the picture isn't Noah but it kinda goes with this story so...

Noah's POV

I watched my precious little boyfriend slowly fuck himself with a toy that he had bought without my permission. He moaned out, not knowing I was watching him. "I-I..oh daddy!" He exclaimed, obviously fantasizing about me and my huge cock. Of course, the toy was nothing near my size but he wouldn't know. We had never done it but God I wanted to now. He kept moaning. "Fuck." He whined and slowly pumped himself. He was so hot. I slowly pawed myself through my pants, y/n not opening his eyes. He suddenly came, moaning out. "Aw how sweet." I cooed in a mocking voice. Y/N gasped and whined. "H-H-How long were you s-standing there...?" He stammered, making my hard on even harder. Tears welled in his eyes and he covered himself, I laughed. He looked hurt but that look faded whenever I started undoing my pants. "Would you like to see the real thing?" I chuckled as a cute shade of pink crept up on his cubby cheeks and cute ears. He slowly nodded. I pulled my staff out, already rock hard. He blushed and gaped at my dick. "H-how big is that.." He whimpered. "Uhhhh 8 inches." I chuckled, slowly stroking myself. "Wanna suck daddy's cock?" I growled, suddenly angry that he was fucking himself. He blushed deeply and inched closer on his knees, his already naked body was coated with sweat. He slowly licked my head, sucking it gently before pulling off and breathing heavily, his breath was warm against my member. I pushed his head towards it and he took me into his mouth again, slowly bobbing his head. Goddamn. "You're such a good boy." I stuttered. He blushed and pulled away, smiling a little ashamedly. "Can we..." He trailed off but I knew what he wanted. I picked him up and put him on all fours, getting behind him and putting my foot on the side of his head, pushing his head into the bed. (Haha look imma a poet and didn't know it :D) he whimpered. "Ready for daddy?" I whispered. Y/N nodded, unable to speak from the shock. I inserted myself into him, groaning and chuckling to myself as I watched him grip the sheets tightly. He moaned out and I melted, loving the way y/n's moans sound. I slowly thrust, making sure not to be rough. Yet. As my thrusts get rougher, he gets louder. He came one time, two times, three, four. I thrusted harder, my cock throbbing inside his tight prostate. He moaned and came again and So did I, releasing all my juices inside of him, making him whimper. I pull out and get a warm, wet rag from the bathroom. I clean him up. He hugged me. "I love you." Y/N said. I smiled. "I love you too."

Hey so this was a lil bad but definitely dirty and I like it :) wow, two stories in one day? I'm on fire!!!!