Shoe Box (Fluff)

This is my first fluff so please enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is based off a chapter from the book I like It Like That in the gossip girl series. UwU so enjoy 💜💜

You were staying at your best friend, Erica's, house. Your recently divorced mom married a fat pervert and you just could not stay in the same house as someone that checked out your ass while groping your mother's. So you were staying at your friend's house for a while. Erica's brother, Noah, wasn't home because he was busy with his acting so you were staying in his room until you went off to college. "You can start unpacking. My parents will be home later so I'll just make you some Ramen noodles." She smiled and left the room, leaving you to unpack by yourself. The room was fairly empty. It had a big king size bed in between two beautiful bay windows with gorgeous apricot-colored curtains that were transparent. The apricot curtains had a dark burgundy color underneath, both curtains pulled back by strings with tassels. The bed had an iron headboard and footboard. The sheets and bedspread were the same color as the curtains. They were a soft cashmere material and felt like clouds. The pillows were burgundy, but there was a large body pillow that was black laying across the bed. You smelled the pillow to make sure it didn't stink. "Cologne?" You said aloud. It was your favorite cologne. It must be Noah's cologne, you thought. The thought of Noah wearing that cologne made you wonder where he'd been your whole life. You kept looking around the room. There was a dark brown, almost black, dresser against the left wall. On the top, a few words were etched into it.

"Noah and Emmy 4 ever"

You frowned. When was that? As you tried to remember when he had a girlfriend, Erica came back into the room. She handed you a bowl. "I just got you some chicken noodle soup." She said as if you couldn't see that. You thanked her and started unpacking, putting your panties (or boxers) into a top drawer in the almost black dresser. Erica looked under the bed, finding a whole box of playboy magazines from the early 2000s. She started flipping through them. "Ew." She giggled. You smiled and opened the closet. It was really big, almost like a walk-in closet. There were two button up shirts in the closet and a hoodie. There was also a shoebox with the Prada logo on it. Why the fuck would you leave your Prada shoes behind, you thought. You picked it up and opened it only to find, not gorgeous Prada shoes, but a hoodie and a notebook. It looked like The Death Note. You looked back at Erica, who was still flipping through the magazines. You opened the notebook.

May 1st

Okay so this is stupid and I feel like a girl but I have a crush. And I can't talk about it to my sister because she'll tell. The girl I like is so pretty and I don't know how to deal with it. Her name is

That's it. You curse inside your head. "Hey what's your brother up to?" You said to Erica. She threw the magazine down and grabbed her gold iPhone 7 plus. "Let's find out." She giggled as she dialed Noah's number. He answered on the first ring. "Hello?" He said. Erica giggled. "Hey, y/n wanted to know how you were doing." She said, winking at you. You blushed and gave her the finger. "Oh uh.. I'm doing good." He chuckled. God, he sounds attractive, you thought. You hadn't seen Noah face to face in years. You had seen pictures but that was it. You wanted to see him. You were tired of seeing him on you explore page. You wanted to see him and actually explore him. As Noah and Erica chattered away about their lives, you sat there daydreaming about him. What was he like? Was he nice? Or mean? Was he timid? Or was he spontaneous? Overly sexual? Oh honey, there's no such thing as overly sexual. That night, as you slept in your violet lace-edged panties and that was it, you heard the door open. "Oh my god." A male voice said. You snapped awake and looked at him. Noah. "Oh my god, w-what are you doing here?!" You shouted. He furrowed his bushy but attractive eyebrows. "This is my room. Why are you here?" He said. You turned your nose up like a prissy New York kid. "You don't want a cute girl in your bed?" You said, keeping ahold of your aloofness. He laughed, trying to hide his embarrassment. Your breasts were bared to the world and, big or small, they were very attractive and matched your body perfectly. He loved them. "I mean..." He trailed off. You looked at him. He laughed. "I do want a cute girl in my bed but you're not cute." He said, jokingly but coolly. You rolled your eyes. "I found your journal." You announced. This made Noah blush deeply, turning the cutest shade of pinkish-red. "Y-You did...?" He questions. You nodded. "Who were you writing about?" you asked. he blushed and fiddled with the bottom of his shirt. "Y-You." Now it was your turn to blush. You stood and went to him. God, he smelled like the cologne but it was faint. His lips were absolutely perfect and he looked stunning. You kissed him and he responded slowly, kissing you back. Then he pushed you toward the bed and...well you can guess what happened next.